Doctor Who

mikeyp102

No chance on Corden, has already been an extra. Couldn't see how he could then become the doctor. I expect it to be an unknown, apparently there have been strong links to eithe a female (mofatt ha always indicated he woul like one eventually) or a ginger (there have been many mentions throughout the series that the doctor has been a ginge)

I'm partial for Ian McShane, he could be brilliant The Doctor.

No. I could never get David Dickenson out of my head if it was him.

Pfffft, he will always be Lovejoy... or The Doctor ;)

Or that sweary bloke from Deadwood.

Al Swearengen

One of the things that totally put me off that series. Inappropriate swearing (I don't mind swearing in things like "The Wire", but it doesn't work in westerns, IMO) by a character actually called "Swearengen". Played by Lovejoy. Just... NO.

I know he is only a character but after all this talk of gratuitous swearing, I'd quite like to see Malcom Tucker as the doctor.

Peter Capaldi was in an episode was in the Fires of Pompeii episode wasn't he? Half expected him to come out with 'Tell you what you time travelling clearing in the woods, why don't you and your bint **** off back to your blue box before I sever your spine with my boot'.

• Like 1

No chance on Corden, has already been an extra. Couldn't see how he could then become the doctor. I expect it to be an unknown, apparently there have been strong links to eithe a female (mofatt ha always indicated he woul like one eventually) or a ginger (there have been many mentions throughout the series that the doctor has been a ginge)

The women who played Martha was an extra in the series before.

The women who played Martha was an extra in the series before.

To be fair, Freema Agyeman played a very small role in that episode whereas Corden was a major character in two episodes.

It won't be Corden though, just can't see that happening at all.

Â