Tweet the players

Dodgyknees

Just watching them after chelsea, it is easy to say they have taken a battering and their confidence is shot.

Social networking allows us access to our players and I just want everybody to send positive tweets to some of our players telling them we believe!

Even if you have doubts about things this season, can we all just do this TOGETHER, to try and get our players feeling less mentally shattered?

im following most, if not all that are on there, im also following some players who id like to see at villa, like robert huth and martin ollson, and you can certainly tell the difference from their status's how they perform and their teams perform

i don't think we should tell them how good they, i think one of the reasons we've lost heavily twice is because the players started believing the hype and believing that it was going to be easier from now on

i don't think we should tell them how good they, i think one of the reasons we've lost heavily twice is because the players started believing the hype and believing that it was going to be easier from now on

They looked bereft of any confidence against Spurs, rather than brimming with some kind of over-inflated view of their own abilities.

Well you could say that...

I think in reality though all the players did was probably begin to actually believe they were Premier League quality for the first time in about eighteen months following our previous fine run. I don't think "believing the hype" is the case. What hype? They are a group of young lads building their confidence at this level - it's this sort of attitude that prevents players from achieving their potential. Do you think Ronaldo and Messi got where they are without at some point believing they were good? The players just had a bit of belief in themselves for once. This was then absolutely crushed by a free-flowing Chelsea. Our heads went down, and the players probably started thinking "well we're not really good enough after all" and the goals went flying in against us as a result. Perhaps a more generally positive vibe around Villa is what is needed to prevent this from happening again, rather than a "waiting for them to fail" attitude.

I filler a fair few. Albrighton was getting abuse the other day over his christmas shopping bill, and I've noticed that matt lowtons missus is a bit of munter.

I would never send abuse to players though, although I try and tweet piers Morgan atleast once a week to tell him his a clearing in the woods.

I filler a fair few. Albrighton was getting abuse the other day over his christmas shopping bill, and I've noticed that matt lowtons missus is a bit of munter.

I would never send abuse to players though, although I try and tweet piers Morgan atleast once a week to tell him his a clearing in the woods.

Class. Ok off to take a look at Lowtons Mrs

Â