Playstation 4

hogso

I've got nothing to say other than I wanted to be the 1000th reply in this thread.  

RfLbRbT.png

Cheers.  :wave:

Edited by The_Rev
  • Like 1

Ah, you are out of luck gaz. No backwards compatibility, and the incoming stream service for PS1/2/3 games is some way off yet. I think the last suggestion was Q1 2015? Apart from that, we don't really know how well Gaikai will work, with some industry insiders going so far as to suggest it won't work nearly as well as is expected.

So your quest for sarp goodness will go on for some time...I dare say it will absolutely 100% be the very first game available for streaming, though, forget about all that Uncharted and whatever else rubbish

LUCKILY Rocket League (SARPBC 2, HAVE I MENTIONED IT, TIME FOR THREAD BUMPS) is coming to PS4...although that's still a ways off too. Boo hoo!

• Like 1

Oh right, sorry I'm not too clued up on it. I find that odd myself and I guess that is a flaw in itself, I'd rather have a device I can use across several consoles/computers. 

Nobody's offering that at the moment. But if yuo want to use something on computer, pick up a Rift

we don't really know how well Gaikai will work, with some industry insiders going so far as to suggest it won't work nearly as well as is expected.

Pay absolutely NO attention to what Pachter says. He's about as relevant to gaming as Mark Lawrenson is to footie

A bit of advice needed. I've got a PS3 and only really play FIFA. I really want a PS4 but I'm struggling to justify it.

Is FIFA on PS4 noticeably different? Obviously the graphics are better but how is the gameplay?

Not sure whether to wait until a decent driving game/tiger woods 15 comes out.

Edited by benireduk

Different game engine, it's far better IMO

There are2 decent looking driving games out this year, drive club which Iain production hell and will probably end up bing shit and the crew, which they claim to have mapped a good chunk of the states in to so could be interesting

While I think the ps4/xbone is a much better version, it`s not worth it. There are more animations at play, so some plays looks much better than it would at ps3. The graphics are pretty bad to be honest, but I don`t really know if that is because of the engine or the laziness off the developers. Probably a mix off both.

There are2 decent looking driving games out this year, drive club which Iain production hell and will probably end up bing shit and the crew, which they claim to have mapped a good chunk of the states in to so could be interesting

the crew won't be out this year sadly

to be fair im not a massive racing fan, and i think i said in this thread when it was announced, the street racing stuff bores me, but for whatever reason i think a game where you could drive a dodge viper round google maps would be amazing...

i know the crew wont have that kind of detail or that much of yankland in it but i still think its an interesting idea

the crew won't be out this year sadly

Massive "I was wrong" on that one! Confirmed for Q4

• 2 weeks later...
Â