Playstation 4

hogso

there are a couple of payment options, you can get 3 months for £12 and there is a monthly option but i dont know how much that is

and if you've got a ps3 and/or a vita you'll get over £500 worth of games for that £40, there is a PSN+ thread on here somewhere, its an absolute bargain, a fair few of us here were members already, even before they made it compulsory to play online with the PS4

whats happening over demos?

there were some, then they got taken off, would like one for thief because im not convinced by it so wont be spending £50 on it until i've had a go, and seeing as its out in 2 days and there arent any reviews around im guessing its not doing well

Edited by villa4europe

i thought they happened for most games that were going to get panned...

Used to be the case, but now they're for most games full stop. Publishers realised that people knew a late embargo meant bad game, so they put late embargos on the majority of stuff now to prevent the duds being obvious before release

Mines is starting to split on the left analog stick as well. Probably ~150 hours on it.

I've heard if you contact Sony, they might send you a replacement. Looks like they might have cut corners during production.

Â