Playstation 4

hogso

Nice sounds promising, my biggest thing with 14 is the superhuman ai on the higher difficulties cant even play career or anything thats not online because they are just so damn frustrating.

I can't comment on how the opposing AI is. I've only played against humans so far

Best console launch in history?

It is, although I read an article about it just now that says the PS2 sold 980,000 on launch day. So it is the best launch ever in terms of units shifted...but only just.

It is, although I read an article about it just now that says the PS2 sold 980,000 on launch day. So it is the best launch ever in terms of units shifted...but only just.

Was that worldwide numbers? 1m in 24 hours in just North America is bat shit insane.

anyone know / seen anything on how bad the stock is here?

was hoping that there would be a decent cancellation rate on the pre orders and my "guaranteed before xmas" might be bumped up, then had an email this morning saying "pay by the 16th and we'll guarantee delivery on the 29th!" :(

Was that worldwide numbers? 1m in 24 hours in just North America is bat shit insane.

I think the pS2 numbers are for Japan only. America is 1m yes.

I think the pS2 numbers are for Japan only. America is 1m yes.

Yep, Japan.

anyone know / seen anything on how bad the stock is here?

was hoping that there would be a decent cancellation rate on the pre orders and my "guaranteed before xmas" might be bumped up, then had an email this morning saying "pay by the 16th and we'll guarantee delivery on the 29th!" :(

Keep your eye on hot uk deals, there have been a few retailers recently with launch day stock but it isn't lasting long.

I would say, overall, there is a lot of potential dampened by some so-so launch titles. Killzone is fun for me but is very much an acquired taste and a bit old school in multiplayer. Battlefield doesn't work. Call of Duty is still garbage.

But FIFA is a lot better. Everyone who's played Knack enjoys it and Warframe and Blacklight are interesting for indie titles. All in all, glad I picked it up early even if I have to suffer some of the aches and bruises of being an early adopter. Also, NBA 2K14 is apparently amazing

I would say, overall, there is a lot of potential dampened by some so-so launch titles. Killzone is fun for me but is very much an acquired taste and a bit old school in multiplayer. Battlefield doesn't work. Call of Duty is still garbage.

But FIFA is a lot better. Everyone who's played Knack enjoys it and Warframe and Blacklight are interesting for indie titles. All in all, glad I picked it up early even if I have to suffer some of the aches and bruises of being an early adopter. Also, NBA 2K14 is apparently amazing

I have absolutely no interest in basketball, but it really does look incredible.

http://www.tesco.com/direct/ps4-knack-bundle/249-3678.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=249-3678&sc_cmp=aff_1018132

You can get it on release day from Tesco, might have to sell that game though!

just went to get this, sold out as I was at about to add my details =[.

After convincing myself I NEEDED it I went trawling the internet and found another with release day guarantee =] had to get the massive killzone box, but still =]

Â