Weekends football 24/25 November

andykeenan

mmmm, a quick browse on newcastle forum suggests the fans are losing patience and expect him to be sacked any time soon. you couldnt make it up.

pardew is my most hated manager in the league, i couldnt stand him when he started out at reading and someone posted on here he isnt a good manager he just got lucky last season.

mmmm, a quick browse on newcastle forum suggests the fans are losing patience and expect him to be sacked any time soon. you couldnt make it up.

pardew is my most hated manager in the league, i couldnt stand him when he started out at reading and someone posted on here he isnt a good manager he just got lucky last season.

And Pardew just got eight year extension, making it very expensive to fire him unless there's some clauses allowing Ashley to fire him. :D

We hated the appointment of McLeish, but as soon as he was here, people gave him a chance. There was no real vocal aggression toward him in the first matched. Some moaning now and then, but it was not until the Bolton match hell broke loose. The Chelski fans had their "Rafa out" posters after 16 minutes!!!

They were singing "only one di matteo" before the start, and the whole first half was very hostile toward Rafa.

Pardew is a clearing in the woods, and spent all last season pinching himself that he'd fallen into a team where nothing could go wrong. That never lasts though and this season, when a good manager makes his worth known making up for the problems with smart decisions, he's left predictably wanting.

from nufc-forum

I'm struggling to remember worse football at Newcastle United. We don't move, we don't use the wings and no one beats anyone. We can't cross, we can't defend and we just hit long balls all game every game.

Get the f**k out Pardew. I hated him when he came and I went along with everything last season. I even thought I could have been completely wrong. I still want to be completely wrong now.

Complete and utter dog s***. Worst football I have possibly ever seen at this club.

Ok I've had enough PARDEW OUT

Quite unthinkable a few months ago, but can Newcastle end up in the relegation scrap?

I think so unless Pardew can pull a miracle, they have been pretty damn horrible for the couple last games and they are only 4 points ahead of us after all.

Â