Weekends football 24/25 November

andykeenan

Watching Sunderland is like watching us under O'Neill in the last 12 months, the same predictable and ineffective football which is totally dependent upon hitting the opposition on the break. He has even just made his trade mark substitution of sticking a midfielder at RB like he did so many times for us.

O'Neill is such a limited manager and so over rated it is untrue, despite what has happened since he left I really don't miss him one bit.

I can see MON getting the sack if things carry on this way. He's gone nowhere from his time at Villa has he? His methods are so outdated and one-dimensional, it reminds me of Graham Taylor's return to management.

funny see to comparisons to MoN's villa made with both sunderland and west broms fate so far :lol:

Which is quite true, only unlike with us, MON is not getting the best out of his players, they do not look up for it nor do they look capable. Where-as WBA playing a similar style are up for it. I'd say MON has lost whatever magic he did have.

We were the best and probably last chance for him to do something really big and he walked when the going got tough.

Â