West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Never heard of this guy and it might be a risky appointment but their fans must be relieved they didn't go for someone like McLeish. Surprised they didn't go for Mackay.

MacKay is taking Vincent tan to court for unfair sacking, he won't work until that's finished

vincent%2Btan%2Bboo%2Bcardiff%2Bsunderla

Never heard of this guy and it might be a risky appointment but their fans must be relieved they didn't go for someone like McLeish. Surprised they didn't go for Mackay.

Given that us and SHA had to suffer him I think it's only fair that they should have to suffer him and his dour "football" at some point too.

Seems like another easy appointment for them to get rid of 12/18 months down the line. Really going continental in their approach to the management side of the club. Has it ever worked out well long term in England?

Wenger?

Not really the same thouhh is it. Wenger has full control over all aspects of the football side of Arsenal. Pepe isn't even allowed to bring in his own staff.

Given that us and SHA had to suffer him I think it's only fair that they should have to suffer him and his dour "football" at some point too.

They've only given him an 18-month deal. McLeish may yet get his chance.

Lol :lol:

I'd actually tell Zoopla where to go if I were West Brom. Not because I support Anelka in this instance, but sponsors cannot openly dictate football matters to a club. 

Hopefully Anelka will be available to play against us as he is way past his best and I'd rather we faced him than their other striking options. 

No need for any disciplinary action just yet.....

What other striking options?  ;)

Zoopla are ending their sponsorship at the end of the season. The deal was worth £3m to West Brom.

It was due to run out anyway, they say they are not going to renew it.  Talk about trying to get a bit of publicity out of nothing.

• Like 2

Zoopla are ending their sponsorship at the end of the season. The deal was worth £3m to West Brom.

It was due to run out anyway, they say they are not going to renew it.  Talk about trying to get a bit of publicity out of nothing.

More symbolic really. A way to put pressure on the FA to punish Anelka appropriately.

Â