January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Especially when you have Bent AND £23m to build the side around him. Relegation should not have been an issue this season if we had a competent manager. 

If Bent doesn't go now, he'll go in the summer so would be pointless to build a side around him

If Bent doesn't go now, he'll go in the summer so would be pointless to build a side around him

No the mistake was not building a side around him last summer. 

There is not much we can to do now. The money is spent, the budget is exhausted and we are on a slow train to the championship. 

He can't play for another team this season.

Don't understand why these reporters continue to talk nonsense, Benteke isn't going anywhere unless he doesn't mind sitting out until next season and I doubt any team would want him to do that anyway.

We are now the same odds as QPR to go down.

What a mess our owner has got us into. I blame Lambert as well as he blew the whole transfer kitty in the summer and most of it on dross.

Yes he should have waited and bought Sissoko - he was the same price as Sylla you know!

Adam, Berbatov, N'zonzi and Diame would all fit right in here too

Maybe a sneaky bid for Balotelli too

No the mistake was not building a side around him last summer. 

There is not much we can to do now. The money is spent, the budget is exhausted and we are on a slow train to the championship. 

Lambert knew that £65k a week Bent had to go - way out of our price range

wheres the man city benteke rumours cooming from

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jan/31/transfer-window-deadline-day-live

Warnocks gone!

YEEEEEEEHAAAAWWW!!

This, very this!!!! At least bennett and stevens want to be in the shirt. Whatever happened, whether he should have played or not he's one of the most expensive mistakes in recent years.

2 Villa related things to smile about in the same day! obviously not matchday then! but I'll take anything at the mo 

I really wont miss you stephen