January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Re: Darren Dent

It’s up to the Club to set the price.

Only the club are privy to the actual fee paid for him and any appearance related add on’s.

In such circumstances a fee of around £10million coupled with a transfer request from Bent could be the same as a £16million bid.

We would avoid paying up his contract and paying Sunderland the transfer fee add on.

Mirror linking Bent with Fulham at £8m. I've heard rumours that he may be off to Fulham. However at £8m, i will be pretty pissed off. Want at least £12m. The guy has pretty much scored 1 in 2 for us and is proven.

Faulkner and lerner will only sell him to one of Qpr, Wigan, Reading or Southampton!..

Mirror linking Bent with Fulham at £8m. I've heard rumours that he may be off to Fulham. However at £8m, i will be pretty pissed off. Want at least £12m. The guy has pretty much scored 1 in 2 for us and is proven.

Swap for Hangeland and Berbatov and they have a deal. :twisted:

I love this mentality. Just because 'YOU' haven't heard of them, means they're rubbish. Had you heard of J.Hernandez before United signed him? I doubt it.

I love this mentality. Just because 'YOU' haven't heard of them, means they're rubbish. Had you heard of J.Hernandez before United signed him? I doubt it.

Oh i do apologise.........NOT, but "I" think we need players who can come in and start at the right level straight away, the Dutch league and the Championship ain't it IMO.

Re: Darren Dent

It’s up to the Club to set the price.

Only the club are privy to the actual fee paid for him and any appearance related add on’s.

In such circumstances a fee of around £10million coupled with a transfer request from Bent could be the same as a £16million bid.

We would avoid paying up his contract and paying Sunderland the transfer fee add on.

Smart bit of business if you ask me!! ;)

- I really hope PL has thought of Hangeland coming in opposite direction.

He's on a bozzie in the Summer apparently!

I know he's got no pace but he's a top pro & he'd be brilliant for the younger lads - Can you imagine Baker being schooled by someone like Hangeland?

He's already one of the top CB prospects in the country!

I know someone who used to be his neighbour in London & he said - he's just the most intelligent, level headed guy you could meet & boy does he know his football. Hates WAG football thinks it's disgusting that teenagers before they've even made it are holding clubs to ransom for stupid wages pushing more clubs to administration. Says Norwegians are bought up differently!

Anyone ridiculing the signing of Dale Stephens - according to their fans - "the best passer of the ball since Danny Murphy at Addicks"

Edited by JulieB

What has Henke been doing these last 6 months ?

Nothing obviously. Absolutely nothing. Can't believe he's sat there doing **** all for 6 months and we haven't signed a player 65 hours into a transfer window. **** disgrace. Sack him.

Edited by Milfner
  • Like 4

Berbatov would be the ideal partner up front for Bent. A bit like when we say Ireland is key to unlocking Bent, except Berbatov has far more class and can score too. A potentially deadly partnership with Rodallega as backup.

Thats why we should have signed Berbatov and then kept Bent.
  • Like 1