Daniel Johnson

BOF

• 1 month later...

Will he? I thought he was just on loan there?

EDIT: You're right, he actually transferred there. Why is he still in On Topic?

sold him for 50k apparently. To think Agbonalhor earns more in one week than what we got for him is a disgrace. 

sold him for 50k apparently. To think Agbonalhor earns more in one week than what we got for him is a disgrace. 

That is startlingly small. We can't be far enough having actually made a loss on him, when you think of the cost sunk in his development. 

That is startlingly small. We can't be far enough having actually made a loss on him, when you think of the cost sunk in his development. 

plus his wages.. i guess they wouldnt of been much but added up over the years. 

Three in three for Preston.

Stunned he got as little action as he did when we have such technical ineptitude in much of our first team squad.

Quite remarkable.

Inc Loan spell at Oldham he has around 9/10 for both them and Preston this season from midfield!

Ryan Mason was 23 last season when made his debut under Sherwood at Spurs after having a pretty average loan spell at Swindon.

Johnson is 22!! I bet Sherwood would have loved Johnson!

Ah well...

Three in three for Preston.

Stunned he got as little action as he did when we have such technical ineptitude in much of our first team squad.

Quite remarkable.

He was always highly rated in the reserves from people who watched them on here.

It's incredible he never made an appearence for us in 12/13 considering a) the injuries we had around xmas and B) some of the dross we had playing for us that season...Enda Stevens, Holman etc.

Was he injured around that time?

• 2 weeks later...

Spoke to Preston season ticket holder yesterday.

He's 28 and he said Johnson is the best midfielder he's ever seen at Preston :lol:

No doubt in his mind he'll be back in the Premier League within three years.

Time will tell.

Yeah 7 goals this year all together.

Thought it was odd at the time that we sold him rather than loaned him. Proving to turn out this way, especially with Sherwood you would have fancied him to get some game time next year.

Â