Daniel Johnson

BOF

Concern for me was why did Yeovil cut short his loan last year?They had a fantastic season getting promoted from league one so would've been good for him to stay there the whole season.

Did he not fit in or get injured?

Let's remember that he is only 20, had a good game tonight.

Benteke is 2 years his senior.

My point is generally speaking if they was going to make it at that age we would be seeing it now.

Garry Shaw, Andy Gray and Brian Little were all pulling up trees before 20 years of age.

My point is generally speaking if they was going to make it at that age we would be seeing it now.

Garry Shaw, Andy Gray and Brian Little were all pulling up trees before 20 years of age.

I knew you'd pop up with your nostalgia, you are a good poster but players develop at different rates. Johnson has got a chance of making it here, he wouldn't have got a new 2 year deal if the club didnt think that he had potential

seeing as carruthers seems a hotter prospect, along with the stop start emergence of gardner, and of course bacuna, delph, westwood and sylla, and of course hyped talk of grealish, cant see this kid getting much of a chance, its a very young midfield that can develop together, it would be best for him to go back out on loan to complete his development

seeing as carruthers seems a hotter prospect, along with the stop start emergence of gardner, and of course bacuna, delph, westwood and sylla, and of course hyped talk of grealish, cant see this kid getting much of a chance, its a very young midfield that can develop together, it would be best for him to go back out on loan to complete his development

I think that a lot of our youngsters could do with loan spells..

Gotta admit I don't know much about him, but he looks to me another Delfuenso type of player in our team.

However I admit, I may be biased due to this picture in FIFA of him :P

201887.png

Edited by Alakagom

ive just realised that i should of included el ahmadi in the selection of my previous post, (and herd) although i was referring more to the age of selection rather than the amount of selection :-)

we could also add ireland, bannan and nzogbia, but who are we kidding, lol

• 3 weeks later...

Been impressed with him the few times i've seen him, but might be a bit inconsistant from what I understand? Hopefully he takes the next step at wolves. Good luck to him.

Edited by K-Carlsen

• 2 weeks later...

I knew you'd pop up with your nostalgia, you are a good poster but players develop at different rates. Johnson has got a chance of making it here, he wouldn't have got a new 2 year deal if the club didnt think that he had potential

I disagree. If you have got what it takes you are showing it by 20/21

did the move fall through? my mate is a big wolves fan and says he's heard nothing of this, and they've signed a very good CM in McDonald from Sheff. Utd

Probably, haven't heard much about it since, and I don't know why it would delay. But I did hear that there was a good chance in the move happening.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe he does but surely he would've ripped it up at Yeovil (who had an outstanding promotion winning season) rather than being sent back after a few weeks.

It's very easy to say after a disappointing defeat to throw in a kid when we've thrown in a lot in the last three years and most haven't been up to the mark.

Â