General England thread

kurtsimonw

Not really against the inclusion of Carrick so much but Smalling at RB is a bit dodgy for me. He's a decent defender but not much of a "footballer" at all and will offer nothing going forward, will be like watching Cuellar at RB again !

Not really against the inclusion of Carrick so much but Smalling at RB is a bit dodgy for me. He's a decent defender but not much of a "footballer" at all and will offer nothing going forward, will be like watching Cuellar at RB again !

Agree, Smalling is a centre back. Surely Woy should have called up another right back as Smalling and Jones are not really right backs at all. Cylne at Southampton really should have been in the squad.

Agree, Smalling is a centre back. Surely Woy should have called up another right back as Smalling and Jones are not really right backs at all. Cylne at Southampton really should have been in the squad.

Was struggling to think of a decent RB but totally forgot about Clyne. Good shout

Without the problems off the pitch, Morrison is every bit a United player (the good United). Definitely one to watch for West Ham this season.

Â