Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Concerned that Albrighton seems to let his man go, causes problems down that side for us. Not a bad start but one thing I really want from us is some proper wingers, the sort who can take on an opponent and get the ball forward oh and cross.

Cagey affair. They've no punch up the middle; their limited joy has come from the left. Don't think Dempsey's giving them much; might have Sigurdsson to deal with in the second half. Probably Adebayor eventually. No half-time changes for us if I'm Lambert.

half time and we're doing ok, looking comfortable at the back although spurs are nowhere near their best,

its easy to see why Lambo went with Tekkers coz Bent would be a passenger in this game,

we have offered little in attack but Tekkers has still been involved winning headers and its sticking a bit better for him today,

decent shot on target too

IMO we need to get it forward quicker and press their defenders much more than we are doing,

Spurs are there for the taking today

COMON BOYS!

Vlaar has been excellent and whilst it will go unnoticed by most, Albrighton has done brilliantly in front of Lowton to nullify the threat from their very dangerous left side. Good stuff, just can't let up at all or they will punish us.

Seen worse halves of football from us. No changes needed but Lambert needs to psych the lads up a bit, since the game has been very sedate so far and I reckon Spurs will offer more in the 2nd. Not enough possession and Delph is one of the culprits for that. The others are our young defenders who tend to hoof it a bit too readily now that we have a target man.