(The Villatalk Meme Thread)

islingtonclaret

Isn't a meme, a 'theme' or idea that spreads via the internet?

In which case, I think quite a few of these are not memes.

I think some people think this is the 'what's your favourite thread' thread

Argh! What have I created?!

Palletgate. I wasn't even registered on here at the time and followed the whole thing. T'was a laugh.

Radiohead are (and I know this can be adjusted slightly to musical tastes..) one of the biggest bands on the planet. Yes, to many of us they're the blokes that did Karma Police and The Bends. But to people here and miles away they're massive. And quite rightly so - Chris Martin can go **** a banana or whatever fake hippie types do. But, more to the point, I instantly recognised Thom Yorke. He's got a big **** off gammy eye. Show me a photo of Johnny Greenwood and I really won't know who it is. Thom Yorke though, fecking genius.

TRS-T's Birmingham is a good shout.

New Street goth girl. Pics or didn't happen. Still waiting.

Sail on the mayonnaise sea. Must be defined by Villatalk BB creator. No other explanation for this, bizarre. I spent a good hour in 2007 after reading this board trying to find out "what it meant".

Sally. Sally-Fou. The best tea boy ever. How could I miss him out.

Oh Lord Little Man

JulieB's ITK 2012 is not as spectacular as CI's ITK 2012.

Glastonspurs. Perfectly balanced in all opinions shared. Some posts possibly greater than some of the RAWK posts. God help the spuds fans that read the drivel.

Radiohead are (and I know this can be adjusted slightly to musical tastes..) one of the biggest bands on the planet. Yes, to many of us they're the blokes that did Karma Police and The Bends. But to people here and miles away they're massive. And quite rightly so - Chris Martin can go **** a banana or whatever fake hippie types do. But, more to the point, I instantly recognised Thom Yorke. He's got a big **** off gammy eye. Show me a photo of Johnny Greenwood and I really won't know who it is. Thom Yorke though, fecking genius.

The video for Fake Plastic Trees: Never in the field of human music videos has a gammy eye been used to such mood-heightening effect.

The video for Fake Plastic Trees: Never in the field of human music videos has a gammy eye been used to such mood-heightening effect.
Arrrggghhh, I haven't been able to get that song out of my head since I read this post this morning. You swine :) I didn't even know that song could be so ... sticky!

Arrrggghhh, I haven't been able to get that song out of my head since I read this post this morning. You swine :) I didn't even know that song could be so ... sticky!

That's easy to fix. Repeat after me: At the Copa...Copacabana....

Â