(The Villatalk Meme Thread)

islingtonclaret

Yay. Only the lead singer and song writer for one of the most influential bands of the past generation. I'm not a big fan of theirs but I can appreciate what they've done for the industry and for suicidal teenagers everywhere. How his face has gotten past you for this long is a good one though :lol:

Yay. Only the lead singer and song writer for one of the most influential bands of the past generation. I'm not a big fan of theirs but I can appreciate what they've done for the industry and for suicidal teenagers everywhere. How his face has gotten past you for this long is a good one though :lol:

I think therein lies my problem. The most recent past generation was summed up perfectly on the Rock Timeline on another thread. Who **** cares.

Musically Radiohead are almost totally irrelevent to me so I would have no idea who the **** he is.

I think therein lies my problem. The most recent past generation was summed up perfectly on the Rock Timeline on another thread. Who **** cares.

Musically Radiohead are almost totally irrelevent to me so I would have no idea who the **** he is.

35n3d4i.gif

• Like 1

but I reckon if you showed that photo of the radiohead guy to a large sample of people

Yeah you mean including pensioners and the like. You're more than likely right. But on an internet forum there's a slightly smaller cross-section of society and one you'd argue more clued in to popular culture. Maybe Thom needs to appear on a 'Pointless' question to fully give us our answer :nod: I'll tweet Richard Osman :)

I still like Rory Delap's Long Throw meme the best, just because of how much I pissed myself when I read the OP about it.

And that I actually use that in normal conversation too, whenever anyone says something obvious I reply with 'yeah, and that Rory Delap fella has a long throw'.

• Like 1

Â