Ashley Westwood

Nabby

No I saw that, but I also saw his dropping off and his complete lack of tracking his man which led to a few chances.

I really like him, but I've seen him play better.  shrug.gif

fair enough, that is one of the things he has to improve on without doubt. Hes still young and hopefully will add that to his all round game. Not easy though when we constantly are getting ripped to shreds down the wings so he is having to drop deeper to cover on ocassions. 

No I saw that, but I also saw his dropping off and his complete lack of tracking his man which led to a few chances.

fair enough, that is one of the things he has to improve on without doubt. Hes still young and hopefully will add that to his all round game. Not easy though when we constantly are getting ripped to shreds down the wings so he is having to drop deeper to cover on ocassions. 

He is a DM, that is his job anyway. 

I agree, I'm a huge Westwood fan but he struggled more than normal without the ball.

No he is actually a central midfielder who needs to add the defensive side to his game to be able to make it in the premiership.  

Most lightweight DM Ive ever seen.....

No he is actually a central midfielder who needs to add the defensive side to his game to be able to make it in the premiership.  

In other words, a DM who doesn't contribute defensively. 

In other words, a DM who doesn't contribute defensively. 

No an all round central midfielder!

Dear me, some complete over reaction on here.Thought he was completely anonymous tbh.Played the ball quicker than normal, and looked better for it, but nothing more than i expect .

Delph had a strange game, but if you think Westwood was better than Bacuna, then i must be watching a different game.

Needs replacing asap imho.

We win for the first time in 6 and there's still things to moan about. VT - ladies and gentlemen :D

Crazy, a message board for opinions having different opinions posted on it. What's the world coming to?

And what have you offered to the debate?