Joe Bennett

Si.

I'm not a fan but I can admit when a player played ok and today he was acceptable. Some fans tend to never accept a player once they've made their mind up about them. It took Petrov about 2 seasons to win fans over. He will improve.

Edited by Amo69

really? i thought he was shit throught espically 2nd, he was amateur defending at times

really the worst lb i have seen at club

You've not seen many, Bernie Gallagher, JLoyd Samuel, Nicky Shorey, Bryan Small, all worse than Bennett. He had a good game today, but he's the Villa scapegoat at the moment.

i really hope he improves, he is still only young, but as ive said before, he is too weedy to be a LB, he will get bullied by pacey wingers, at the moment, he is a winger, maye further down his career when hes bulked up, gain more experience and knowledge, he can drop back to LB

He was alright today. Looked capable going forward in the first half and then solid enough in the 2nd half defensively. If you watched most of WBA attacks came down our right where they were having far more joy, especially as Lichaj was booked.

Â