General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

The annoying thing is literally 5 minutes on google will debunk any of these myths. It's not difficult to do one tiny bit of research on any of them and realise they are false.

You're just believing what you want to believe.

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yet you don't recognise simple perspective that occurs on earth literally everywhere you look. Examples already posted, yet you're ignoring them completely.

When I place a flagpole in sunlight. It has a shadow in the opposite direction or a relative length to other shadows of similar heighted objects. 

3 minutes ago, Seal said:

The point is where is the flags / flag poles shadow. We have covered this. 

It's to the right of the flag, you just can't see it properly because the ground is very uneven. And the only part of the shadow visible in that picture would be the pole, which would be very thin

What's your explanation if you insist it isn't there? It's a magical flag that doesn't have a shadow?

Edited by Stevo985

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

It's to the right of the flag, you just can't see it properly because the ground is very uneven.

What's your explanation if you insist it isn't there? It's a magical flag that doesn't have a shadow?

It should be a lot lot lot longer bearing in mind the shadows from the module and the astronaut. I note that there is a very short stubbly thing. That it is so short is the issue.

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The annoying thing is literally 5 minutes on google will debunk any of these myths. It's not difficult to do one tiny bit of research on any of them and realise they are false.

You're just believing what you want to believe.

I disagree. I don't necessarily always think that a five minute google is enough to know what happened on the moon or in a studio decades ago.

6 minutes ago, Seal said:

It should be a lot lot lot longer bearing in mind the shadows from the module and the astronaut. I note that there is a very short stubbly thing. That it is so short is the issue.

Its' not short. It's incredibly long. That's the problem. The only shadow visible is the shadow of the pole which is very thin and so hard to pick out.

Here is a close up that shows the shadow of the pole (look at those overshoes by the way. Definitely not the boots shown in the spacesuit picture...)

AS11-40-5875-rod-annotated.gif

And Look:

f0507-AS11-40-5874-full.jpg

Here's your photo. Look at Buzz Aldrin's shadow. You can only see the legs of his shadow. The amount of his shadow you can see doesn't even reach his groin.

Here's the same moment from a different angle

FTV-0002197+HD+flag+salute+screenshot.pn

Look at the shadow of the actual flag. It's in line with Buzz's torso, well above where the original photos frame stops, hence why you can't see it on the original photo you posted.

There's video of this moment too that shows it all happening

Again the annoying thing about this is a 30 second google search presents you with this information. It's not difficult

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Seal said:

What are your qualifications for talking about international relations by the way?

None. Although I once shagged a girl from Japan. 

But let me tell you my experience regarding the Cold War. I was part of the UK Civil Defence Team.  I spent days in bunkers training for a nuclear strike on the UK.  I took part in dozens of wargames that definitely DID end in nukes.  I know what the USSR tactics were likely to be. I know what the NATO response would be.  I have seen with my own eyes bunkers, strategic stores, bomb shelters, emergency supplies and hidden infrastructure of the UK.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

But let me tell you my experience regarding the Cold War. I was part of the UK Civil Defence Team.  I spent days in bunkers training for a nuclear strike on the UK.  I took part in dozens of wargames that definitely DID end in nukes.  I know what the USSR tactics were likely to be. I know what the NATO response would be.  I have seen with my own eyes bunkers, strategic stores, bomb shelters, emergency supplies and hidden infrastructure of the UK.  

Yeah but did you ever build your own bomb with your own eyes and explode it?

You’ve been duped.

I’ve been 20 years out my garage trying to build a thermo nuclear device and I can tell you now, I’m no closer getting a big bang than I was when I started. Yet these governments, if they even exist, claim to have built loads of them in the same timespan. Well, I’ve proven that isn’t possible.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Seal said:

I disagree. I don't necessarily always think that a five minute google is enough to know what happened on the moon or in a studio decades ago.

I agree, but it's enough to present you with the counter argument to whatever myth you've posted, and most of the myths have very very simple explanations like the photos above. So 5 minutes on google is enough to find that

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Yeah but did you ever build your own bomb with your own eyes and explode it?

You’ve been duped.

I’ve been 20 years out my garage trying to build a thermo nuclear device and I can tell you now, I’m no closer getting a big bang than I was when I started. Yet these governments, if they even exist, claim to have built loads of them in the same timespan. Well, I’ve proven that isn’t possible.

Of course none of that could be true.  I could be a CIA officer who is specifically deployed to counter conspiracy theories on Villa Talk. 

I could have been a member of this forum for years in order to build a credible backstory. 

My real name might not be Mandy Lifeboats.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

But how would he know he was actually on the moon if we actually took him there?

It could be drug induced.

It could be Tredegar.

How does he even know he’s actually real? We might have faked him and he hasn’t realised yet. Some crazy hybrid of VT, The Truman Show and Bladerunner.

This has just reminded me of an old Channel 4 series where they tricked a bunch of people into believing they were being sent to space.

Circled them around in a plane for a few hours to make them think they'd flown to a training camp in Russia but in reality they were in some hangar in Suffolk.

Then they stuck some of them in some kind of simulator and they thought they'd actually been sent into low orbit.  I remember them in awe thinking they were looking at the earth through the window where it was really just an image on a screen.  Cruel.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

This has just reminded me of an old Channel 4 series where they tricked a bunch of people into believing they were being sent to space.

Circled them around in a plane for a few hours to make them think they'd flown to a training camp in Russia but in reality they were in some hangar in Suffolk.

Then they stuck some of them in some kind of simulator and they thought they'd actually been sent into low orbit.  I remember them in awe thinking they were looking at the earth through the window where it was really just an image on a screen.  Cruel.

You're getting too close to the truth.

Keep your head on a swivel.

Edited by Chindie

The discovery of ancient wooden logs in the banks of a river in Zambia has changed archaeologists' understanding of ancient human life. 

Researchers found evidence the wood had been used to build a structure almost half a million years ago. 

The findings, published in the journal Nature, suggest stone-age people built what may have been shelters.

"This find has changed how I think about our early ancestors," archaeologist Prof Larry Barham said.

BBC

Conclusion: Jehovah had a shed on site before the start of the creation. That's maybe 494,000 years?

So then we're possibly looking at the 6 day completion process as an install only job? 

It's a much more realistic timescale for the construction of a celestial body.

The atheist worldview is on the ropes.

20 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I forgot.  

I danced on the Berlin Wall and I have a piece in my office.

Â