Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Will someone just give us a freaking BREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** sake! We can't do something without one of these **** going one better!!! ******* ******* ******* bell ***** piece **** weasel *****

• Like 1

Were gunna have to beat wigan or chelski - not liking this tonight.

Can't agree - we don't need 43 to be safe. I think we will stay up even without putting another point on the board as I can't see Sunderland, Norwich and Newcastle finishing on 40 points or more. 

A draw in one of our last two games will be enough. As it is I think we may get a draw on Saturday and I fancy us to win at Wigan anyway

Even a draw would be a great result tonight. But noooooo, it has to be the one thing we DON'T need.

*calming down*

swansea could still get a point here or hopefully better, laudrup was never a half arsed professional and won't want to lose. lets hope he impresses on his team that they were way shit and need to sort themselves out.

40 points is definitely not looking safe now though and for us to win 3 on the bounce is a big ask, even without the third team having just beat the champions and us 8-0.

Were gunna have to beat wigan or chelski - not liking this tonight.

Can't agree - we don't need 43 to be safe. I think we will stay up even without putting another point on the board as I can't see Sunderland, Norwich and Newcastle finishing on 40 points or more. 

A draw in one of our last two games will be enough. As it is I think we may get a draw on Saturday and I fancy us to win at Wigan anyway

i think it would take a brave man to say we'll stay up with 40 points now to be fair. 41 i'm not totally convinced by either unless arsenal completely take wigan to pieces.

It's ok, all is not lost yet. Sunderland will have to beat a fighting Southampton or else they will have to get something from Spurs away on the final day. If Newcastle don't beat QPR away they'll have to get something from Arsenal at home on the final day. If Norwich fail to beat West Brom they'll have to get something from Man City on the final day.

Even a draw would be a great result tonight. But noooooo, it has to be the one thing we DON'T need.

*calming down*

swansea could still get a point here or hopefully better, laudrup was never a half arsed professional and won't want to lose. lets hope he impresses on his team that they were way shit and need to sort themselves out.

40 points is definitely not looking safe now though and for us to win 3 on the bounce is a big ask, even without the third team having just beat the champions and us 8-0.

Ha, thanks for that. As it happens I can see us being virtually safe by this time next week (virtually meaning a couple of teams would need to beat top-6 teams on the final day to get above us). It's just frustrating that even when we win, we seem to lose!