Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

That Swansea line up isn't that bad. Apart from Chico and Michu who is missing?

IT'S THE SWANSEA RESERVES WIGAN ARE GOING TO WIN 5-0 WE'RE DOWN

Steady, mate. Thirst for wins has made you delusional. Take a deep breath and sit back down before the life-boat capisizes.

Steady, mate. Thirst for wins has made you delusional. Take a deep breath and sit back down before the life-boat capisizes.

what is sarcasm?

what is sarcasm?

You were being sarcastic?  ;)

Swansea must be the best supported side in the world this evening. Fans of Villa, Sunderland, Newcastle, Norwich, Southampton have all got to be behind them.

And probably a fair few other fans who are tired of Wigan being the unflushable turd of the league.

That Swansea support pisses me off. They got the whole stand yet brought about 500, when we could fill the stand and we're not allowed to! **** off Whelan.

That Swansea support pisses me off. They got the whole stand yet brought about 500, when we could fill the stand and we're not allowed to! **** off Whelan.

Yep Whelan is a word removed

Come on Swansea

Do you blame him though? Why put more Villa fans in the ground when you dont need too. 

Do you blame him though? Why put more Villa fans in the ground when you dont need too. 

For the sake of empty seats?