Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

So Sunderland losing.

What happened to all these "nailed on" victories?

There is only 25 gone

Yes, I know that. I'm just saying. They may very well come back to win, even with ten men. Football is like that you see, nothing is ever certain or predictable. All you can do is give yourself the best chance you can and of late we've certainly done that.

Yep - certainly have. But I will take help from the other teams if they offer it !

I'm just wondering what fantastical set of results people will come up with after Swansea batter Wigan tomorrow night.

Norwich beating Man City 13-1?

I'm just wondering what fantastical set of results people will come up with after Swansea batter Wigan tomorrow night.

Is this after we beat Chelsea 8-0?

And Newcastle beat Arsenal 31-6?

Is this after we beat Chelsea 8-0?

And Newcastle beat Arsenal 31-6?

But it IS possible, Morpheus is offering 16/1.

Actually so long as Sunderland don't win - its a good result for us. Sunderland on 37 or 38 - either one means they overtake us if they get one more victory ?

They have to play Southampton and Spurs right? Southampton aren't out of this either.

Even Sunderland losing this would have us closer to 100/1 in my eyes. I certainly won't be flushing any cash down the drain on it.

Actually so long as Sunderland don't win - its a good result for us. Sunderland on 37 or 38 - either one means they overtake us if they get one more victory ?

Yeah it does matter, if we manage to get 1 more point and make 41 points and they win one of their 2 remaining they are also on 41. Defeat is best.

Yeah it does matter, if we manage to get 1 more point and make 41 points and they win one of their 2 remaining they are also on 41. Defeat is best.

but as it stands - them on 40 would still go above us - them on 37 are still a threat 

I will stop calculating if we get one more point 

Sunderland should lose today. One down and a red card from a silly, silly Gardner. 

If they draw Soton at home, or Norwich draw WBA at home - then we are virtually safe without taking another point.

A lot can happen, but I don't see any of those teams taking points from Tottenham and Man City away on the last day of the season. If they do, we still have Wigan's match to Swansea and our OWN performances to rely on. It looks good, no matter how pessimistic I can possibly try to be.