Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

^^ really don't see this. If Wigan win against Swansea (likely) and beat us (likely) and we don't get any points out of our last 2 games (likely) then Wigan go ahead of us.

The only team I can see going down instead of us is Norwich

Likely in who's eyes? Yours? Because form and 21 years experience watching the game tell me otherwise.

How many honestly think we will get a good result against Chelsea? It will be the last day vs Wigan in my opinion if we still need to pick up points.

We mentally crumble big time against the so called "big teams", that's why we better hope 40 points is more than enough so we can enjoy the next two games without too much pressure.

How many honestly think we will get a good result against Chelsea? It will be the last day vs Wigan in my opinion if we still need to pick up points.

We mentally crumble big time against the so called "big teams", that's why we better hope 40 points is more than enough so we can enjoy the next two games without too much pressure.

Don't see us getting anything from Chelsea. I don't care how many players they rest because of other games.

Just did the BBC predictor there and had Villa going down on GD :(

Get on that 40/1 then kid, good luck.

Given my awful luck at gambling I think I shall, there's no better way to guarantee villa's safety  :D

• Like 1

Don't see us getting anything from Chelsea. I don't care how many players they rest because of other games.

This. Their reserves will murder us. 

I think we will go to wigan - where a defeat and a combination of other results could send us down. Its looking unlikley that a defeat in that game would definitely condemn us. - that's assuming Chelsea beat us.

Not sure stoke are. Norwich are in more trouble than stoke

Away to Sunderland, home to Spurs, away to Southampton, very conceivable for them to lose all 3.

2 points ahead with a better goal difference