Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Still think Wigan will win this 2-1.

If wigan win and we drop into the bottom three I think the pressure will be too much on monday and we will get beaten comfortably.

I think the only way we will stay up is if wigan fail to win another league game this season.

Still think Wigan will win this 2-1.

If wigan win and we drop into the bottom three I think the pressure will be too much on monday and we will get beaten comfortably.

I think the only way we will stay up is if wigan fail to win another league game this season.

I think we will get another win from our last 4 games. But no idea which game it will come in. We will probably beat Chelsea and lose the other 3.

**** hell when will Wigan's luck run out?

I think we're down. Our goal difference is crap, and no doubt we will miss a boat load of chances on Monday before losing 1-0 to a Seb Larrson handball.

Sooner this crap season ends the better. Fed up of this crap. Just put me out of my misery already.

EDIT - Crap, Crappy, Crap Crap Crap.

Edited by jacketspuds

Why is it almost every single time all season long that i have looked at the scores, or results or whatever 99.99% of the time it's grim news for us?...Horrible horrible season & i will just be glad when its over to the point where i don't even give a s*** where we end up... We deserve to go down for what has happened at this club over the last 3 seasons... Professional suicide if ever i saw it

• Like 1