Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Fail to win tomorrow and I think we will go down. If we play like we did against West Brom in the first half and Newcastle in the second half we should win, but its about being consistant over 2 halves, something that we seem incapable of doing.

Edited by AVFCforever1991

I think that QPR will be more up for that game than Swansea. The Swans players will have the cup final in the back of their minds from now until Wembley. I think this will show how much QPR are up for the fight.

I know Chelsea have only beaten us and Arsenal at home since FSW arrived but I can't see Wigan turning them over. They have a bad record there.

Stoke v Reading could be anything. Depends which Stoke turns up. I reckon a draw or home win.

With our upcoming games, we really have to win tomorrow. It could be our only real chance of gaining some ground for the next two to three weeks. Personally, I don't think we have it in us. Only won two home games all season and you just know Big Sam will have them launching the ball into Carroll. Our defence is the key. If they man up we might sneak this one but I haven't seen anything that makes me think they will.

Edited by villarocker

Just had an in depth look at the fixtures of all the teams who could still be involved & worked out probable points tallies...

I have this

...........................pts

Norwich             44

Newcastle          41

Southampton     38

Wigan                37

Villa                   35

QPR                  33

Reading            31

Reading have a very tough run in though could easily pick up a few more points than i have given them credit for now that their form has improved.  QPR have a very tough run in with their last 3 being Arsenal (H) & then Newcastle & Liverpool both away..

As for us well we have some key games which will ultimately define our fate

Reading (a)  6 pointer

QPR (h)        6 pointer

Wigan (a)      6 pointer

If we won those 3 that would be huge although i have us drawing against QPR & Reading & losing to Wigan. This side seems incapable of victories even when just a couple of minutes frpm the win line & that for me is what will send us down ....sadly.

Edited by danceoftheshamen

stoke just need to slide one in...

Knowing Stoke they'll **** it up. 

Most likely 0-0 draw there - boring as **** side. 

by the looks of it!

one can always hope though.. bet reading will nick it in the 86th minute