Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

See we could definitely do with beating Newcastle, as if they beat us a bit of a gap will develop.

**This post was brought to you by 'state_the_obvious.org' - Stating the obvious since 1911.**

Saw that Newcastle boss in the crowd tonight... Well he's going to have a hard team talk isn't he!

"Don't worry lads even if this lot go 1 or 2 up just score a goal (not difficult just get a couple of corners & your done) & then there heads will go... should get 2,3 or 4 easy peasy.

Pretty much every Journo on Twitter has said we look like we are going down now.

I can't argue with them , I would love to but I can't I can not seen any positives to take right now.I expect Millwall to take us to the cleaners Friday

I really have no idea but my first thought was yes. This could go so many ways. I do have little faith if this is the squad that is going to save us. Nothing, and I mean nothing really points to it. Sure benteke might score a goal here and there, same goes for weimann but that is it. Every other team is signing players to save their ass. Still believe QPR might turn it around, that table is looking worse every time I check it. Most disheartning thing is how they completely lost it today when bradford scored. What was up with those long crosses, they never win them. ALL THE FRICKIN time, it`s a joke. No wonder people laugh when I say I support this club.