Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Let's be wary here. This may work in our favour but it may not. I remember when RDM was sacked from West Brom everyone was saying what a ridiculous decision was but it ended up being good for them in the long run.

I accept this is different but just beware that this might not mean automatically implosion for Southampton, although I obviously hope that does happen.

"The Benny Hinn award for religion really paying off: Goes to Espanyol and their coach Mauricio Pochettino. With 10 weeks left, Espanyol were bottom on 22 points, eight from safety, having won four times all season. It was going to take a miracle for them to survive, so Pochettino asked for one. He hiked 12km to Montserrat, pleaded with the Virgin to save his team and, lo!, she did. Ten games and eight wins later, Espanyol finished 10th."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2009/jun/08/sid-lowe-review-la-liga-2009-season

RDM = Younger version of Avram Grant

Cant believe anyone is seriously considering he should be our new manager. Absurd, totally absurd.

If ever that came to pass I would have to seriously invest a lot of time and effort into a Lerner Out campaign.

A strange one at Southampton I'd always thought they would stay up anyway they are quite potent up top. Could work in our favor, but sadly I get the impression the owners of Southampton know their stuff bizarre as this sacking seems. The Premiership is slowly turning into La Liga. If you can't beat 'em, join them hey? We need to forget about them and everyone else and start winning matches, starting from tomorrow.

RDM = Younger version of Avram Grant

Cant believe anyone is seriously considering he should be our new manager. Absurd, totally absurd.

If ever that came to pass I would have to seriously invest a lot of time and effort into a Lerner Out campaign.

I don't particularly want RDM but if at any stage this season we are bottom of the league then I would pretty much accept any change to management.

Soton's next two games are Everton at home and Manchester United away, hopefully 0 points.

yes we can't have them pulling further away from us so we have to hope they get as many points as us !