Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Do we have the players? If we did why are we in there?

What we do have is an owner who just made a billion dollars. **** any thought of making us self sufficient for now. Spend what it takes to make sure we stay a premiership club.

Not to worry BJ10. The team needs time to gel and we'll be alright because we're now, how many games into the season and we've a manager who is building for the future so we should just except where we now are.

Relegation is a real possibility. Although we are playing some decent football in periods during games the one thing that has been blatantly obvious is that when we concede, heads go down too quick and rather than look like we could get back into the game we look like we will concede more. The midfield put far too much pressure on the back four. I love the fact that under Lambert players are closing the ball down quicker but against city today on at least 4 occasions 3 players closed 1 city player down leaving gaps for them to exploit. Were a very naive team which given the average age is expected however with the goals we are leaking against not just the top teams but even at the bottom if this is not addressed soon we will be properly in the shite. We leak too many goals!! Also just an observation but even Lambert looks like hes aged 5 years the last couple few weeks.

We're still above three sides and we've just played united and city. Of course the games against Reading and Stoke coming up are important and big games but I am confident we will be fine.

We're actually on equal points with Reading (who have a game in hand)

But we're below them because of GD

18th and in the the bottom 3, four ofthe teams placed 13th-17th all have games in hand. Its alreday looking desperate, Arsenal next which more than likely will be 0 points followed by a huge six pointer with Reading. The fact we are involved in huge 6 pointers with Reading before December just shows how poor this club is at the moment. I cant even see this team reaching 30 points let alone the the 40 point mark.

Did R Bear accept the bet?

he ignored it, multiple times

*edit* actually i see he responded above

So I'm down £500 or I see my team relegated. Let me think about this...

well you're so sure the team will be relegated, so why not soften the blow with £500?

So bet £500 or stop moaning.

Sounds great.

no, it's bet £500 or shut the **** up saying we're definitely going down. if we're definitely going down in your opinion, bet the money and show some conviction and believe in what you're saying or stop goddamn saying it

I don't know why but I'm not too despondant. I have high hopes that we will improve quickly. This has many similarities to DOL's first season. We dropped into the bottom three that season too after 14 games but we ended up just missing out on Europe. We are playing fine in spells and will strengthen in January. Now I have to go and get another drink.

Haha

So on a discussion board instead of putting forward any sort of argument an anonymous person resorts to put up £500 or shut the **** up.

Brilliant!

ive put forward plenty of arguments. im giving you the option to back up your bullshit by actually standing by it to the tune of £500. you're unwilling to do that, so you obviously don't think we're the certs for relegation you're claiming. that's my entire point. stand by it or stfu going on about it. im willing to put forward £500 to say we won't go down

I've not claimed we are guaranteed to go down.

Throughout the summer i've said i'm worried about it and after the season started i said i have no doubt we will be in a relegation fight this year.

Just shows how good we're doing when your best defence is put up £500 or shut the **** up.