Rino8

RAWK :

Very happy with the clubs response. Tell them 65 million or **** off! He is under contract and that is the end of it.

Alonso + 40 million

Buy Benteke & Lukaku

Problem solved

Edited by CI

I meant since the 70/80s when they were a global force .

They haven't been for years .

Back then British clubs rarely sold players abroad anyway, relatively speaking.

I meant since the 70/80s when they were a global force .

They haven't been for years .

Back then British clubs rarely sold players abroad anyway, relatively speaking.

What like Lineker, Archibald, Platt, Cunningham, Hughes Edited by CI

Will be nice to get Suarez out of the Premier League. He is a great player and everything, but I am tired of his antics and all the attention that follows. I can tolerate a player that comes from another culture and I appreciate people being a bit different, but when you bite people and then start to blame everyone else you are obviously not a good person. Same with Joey Barton, he is a violent thug who deserves to be held up in prison - and his constant Twitter-rage is an embarrassment to mankind.

Suarez belongs in the La Liga, where he can dive and show imaginary yellow cards all day long.

• Like 2

Suarez is a very good footballer, but he is also a massive word removed.  Racism and biting would get you sacked in most professions, but it carries a paltry, meaningless ban in football.  The bloke is a disgrace, and the only people that would defend his actions in these two incidents could only be considered clowns.

Balotelli on the other hand, he was entertaining.  He was so unpredictable he made a club with no class interesting...

• Like 4

The sticking point for Liverpool is they can bark about Suarez giving them a bad name but like it or not he is by far there best player

If they get rid of him they will have money to spend but any footballer motivated by any ounce of ambition will steer clear of that mediocre midtable club they will want to win things

Liverpool fans are deluded in the extreme i keep hearing names such as Benteke and Eriksen being mentioned

Dream On

Suarez is a very good footballer, but he is also a massive word removed. Racism and biting would get you sacked in most professions, but it carries a paltry, meaningless ban in football. The bloke is a disgrace, and the only people that would defend his actions in these two incidents could only be considered clowns.

Balotelli on the other hand, he was entertaining. He was so unpredictable he made a club with no class interesting...

That is one of the problems with football. Why sack a player and let him join somone else for free that you could sell for £40m

The sticking point for Liverpool is they can bark about Suarez giving them a bad name but like it or not he is by far there best player

He clearly was under Dalglish, and I suspect that was part of the reason why Liverpool's management stood up for him (and cocked it up).

Right now, it's debatable though. That Coutinho looks half decent doesn't he? ;)

It wouldn't be the end of the world for them if he were to go, and arguably it would be good for the league, given his...theatrics.

Right now, it's debatable though. That Coutinho looks half decent doesn't he

but he only has 6 months in the league. People said same about Papiss Cisse or Jelavic this time last year and they had poor seasons

• Like 1

Yeah, Jelavic is certainly a weird one. You would have think he would have scored just a little bit more but no. His goals against city was amazing though, the whole stadium went crazy.

Â