Rino8

2nd one was dodgy but the West Ham goal shouldn't have stood either so it evened itself out today.

Thats the problem though, referees shouldn't be evening games out, they should be making the correct decisions in the first place and not overruling their fellow officials in regards to incidents they did not see.

Shocking that we have such poor refereeing at such a high level in the game

2nd one was dodgy but the West Ham goal shouldn't have stood either so it evened itself out today.

Thats the problem though, referees shouldn't be evening games out, they should be making the correct decisions in the first place and not overruling their fellow officials in regards to incidents they did not see.

Shocking that we have such poor refereeing at such a high level in the game

Yep i just don't go in for this Liverpool have had 12 penalties so they must be getting preferential treatment. Fact is they get into these situations where the ref has to make a call much more than any other team. 

• Like 1

Saying that they 'get in to these situations' is a particularly nice way to say that their team is full of even more diving clearings in the woods than most other teams.

• Like 3

Saying that they 'get in to these situations' is a particularly nice way to say that their team is full of even more diving clearings in the woods than most other teams.

Yep, Ashley Young got in those positions for Man United too.

Nope just good clever play. 

The fact that they have to play Chelsea and Man City at Anfield makes me wonder if they'll win it, but then you see they've dropped 4 points at home all season. I could see them getting at least 4 point out of those games, then the rest of the games look winnable too. This isn't amusing any more, Liverpool might actually win the league.

Liverpool were poor today . I think they will crack under the pressure and finish 3rd

Poor, and still managed to grind out the result. A sign of championship credentials. Hope I'm wrong I really do, but they could do this. 

Edited by dAVe80

Only won courtesy of the ref

The same ref who gave West Ham a goal? 

Exactly, the referee was poor but if he didn't make those two key poor decisions, it would have been a 1-0 win to plop anyway. 

Surely we should all be glad that Liverpool won anyway, it keeps West Ham just a few points ahead of us

• Like 1

Â