Stephen Ireland

omariqy

Got zero time for this cretin anymore, been defending him for years, but after training today he ran straight down tunnel ignoring the thousands of young kids who had turned out in the wet weather for an autograph.

obviously 65k isn't enough to mix with ordinary fans

He's a tosser of the highest order

At the start of the season you accused him of buttering up fans to win votes for player of the year, now hes a tosser for ignoring them. Does he want them on his side or not?? Or did you just feel the need to pipe in with the tosser comment?

Leaving an open day like this without an excuse isn't on. I completely agree. The truth is there could of been a number of reasons why he wasn't able to stay on. Physio, hospital appointment, family commitments.

I wonder if his biggest critic will post an apology now that there'e a genuine reason for his prompt departure yesterday?

I think the usual tactic is to acknowledge this as a one-off so as not to lose face but to re-affirm that he's an [insert insult] most of the time. Thereby keeping the status quo so that everyone can keep saying what they've been saying up to now :)

I think the usual tactic is to acknowledge this as a one-off so as not to lose face but to re-affirm that he's an [insert insult] most of the time. Thereby keeping the status quo so that everyone can keep saying what they've been saying up to now :)

Just read that in Sheldon Cooper's voice

My understanding is Gabby & Vlaar made time to sign autographs and pose for photos yet Ireland didn't. It's not like these open training sessions or every week and the school kids make a special effort to attend. The least the players can do is acknowledge them.

My understanding is Gabby & Vlaar made time to sign autographs and pose for photos yet Ireland didn't. It's not like these open training sessions or every week and the school kids make a special effort to attend. The least the players can do is acknowledge them.

My understanding is: you couldn't be arsed getting an understanding and just chirped in. Its the clubs fault if any for double booking them. He stated Gabby signed 3. Hardly a big difference. Id also say if you asked anyone with kids who attended, would they begrudge 3 players going to see children who are ill as opposed to staying with their own, they wouldn't have an issue. You have no idea what the arrangements made were. The players could of been late for other kids or anything.

yeah, he totally shouldve skipped his appointment with the children's charity

My understanding is you have slagged off Ireland...... only to find out that A. he has a broken wrist which probably meant he couldn't sign anything (have done it myself and it kills!)...and B. he was off to meet sick children in hospital.

Just admit you were wrong and out of order, leaving your obvious hatred for him to one side.

Â