FIFA 13

GarethRDR

Anyone know if there's a way of finding out my Ultimate Team's default tactical settings? I don't know if they're the same for everyone, or fairly random, or based on formation, etc. I have some custom tactics made up but none seem to work as well as whatever the default is; I just want to use that one but defend a little deeper.

what the **** man, I have just started that ultimate team thing

I was doing the online season where you have to get promotion, only just started and my record was 2-1-1 my team s still really shit cuz I haven't got any packs or nothing to help me out but I was enjoying it and slowly sorting them out, then BANG it drops me into a match with some word removed who has a team full of tevez's and RVP's and has a team chemistry of 100 and 5 stars

I got absolutely battered surely they should separate the new starters from the pro's until they are in the same league or something

really **** annoyed me that has, it sucks all the fun out of the game, I was getting settled to stay on it all night but if that's what it does to you I dont know if I can be arsed.

The other games I had played were all against similar standard teams and they were all pretty close but that was **** ridiculous

First play in the new Invitational tournament today - thought I'd give it a bash between coming in from work and getting some other stuff done. Won it on the first play-through, with a 7,500 coin reward. Excellent! Would try it again (and go through it against the AI too) but I have too much to do. And I want to watch Barça later.

Some people are very sad, but it's amusing. Beat a guy 2-1 just now in the cup semi-final, from 1-0 down. Both my goals were from corners, because both times he brought his goalkeeper out and missed it. I make a point of never watching replays or celebrating my goals, neither do I do anything to piss off my opponent deliberately (pausing etc), but this guy still felt the need to send me a voice message saying "Wow mate, two corners!" and some abuse that I couldn't quite make out. Hilarious.

That's so strange to me (I've been on the receiving end myself before)

Is he suggesting you don't try and score from corners? :D

Exactly! If I messaged him or something, trying to gloat in some way, the response would make more sense. He wasn't a kid either, sounded in his twenties at a guess.

Â