FIFA 13

GarethRDR

I can't believe people sink their money into it. Know some people that have spent over £100 on it. 100 quid, are they for **** real?

:shock:

especially when you can earn coins by simply winning games!!!!

Effort though.

I've bought gold packs occasionaly, but only with any spare points I have, and probably not more than about £7 altogether. Remember hearing about somebody I was friends with on Xbox spending almost £300 altogether on UT. **** crazy.

I'd completely refuse to pay for packs. I'd rather just have a bronze or silver team and play in the bronze/silver cups. Requires more skill too.

EA servers are doing my head in. Surely they knew that this many people would be trying to play? Just doesnt 'kin work.

Better than FIFA 12, but still a very average game at best. 6/10.

as far as computer games in general go then yes I may be inclined to agree with you, as far as football games go though I cant see how you can look past FIFA

FIFA is the best football game around, though that's like saying N'Zogbia is Villa's best winger, doesn't mean it's any good. I'm going to just assume a food football game can't be made. :(

Spent all day today ringing around trying to find a copy. Gave up. Went to esso to tank up and what do they have on sale at the front for £37. Only one copy left for the PS3 left as well.

Never got in to Ultimate Team, seems like a lot of effort. Is it worth it? How does it work? You win games for points and buy players?

I can't believe people sink their money into it. Know some people that have spent over £100 on it. 100 quid, are they for **** real?

I did that on fifa 12, not far off a ton. People who do this either have far too much money to fling about or have a gambling problem IMO.

Unfortunately it's the latter in my case.

Divison 5 :( I think it's full of people trying to get up the divisions as quickly as possible and as a result it's just ridiculous

Found something annoying in defending. When it turns into a bit of a scramble the amount of times you win the ball only to be tackled after your first touch and then they go ahead and scor. Also defences seem to be really poorly setup, the amount of times a 30-40 yard ball can put a winger behind the defence is just crazy. Frustrating, game changing problems.

There seems a weird glitch when there's a goal kick. The team not taking the goal kick has a defender way back in their own half. I just won a flick on header and thought my player was miles offside, but this defender played him on. I checked on other goal kicks in different games and noticed the same thing happening. Seems weird.

@Rino8, diagonal balls are a pain, it's just bad AI that the defender won't even attempt to stay with the run.

Should make a VT Pro club.

Yup, didn't really play Pro clubs much last year, but played a few games now and really enjoying it. I'm on PS3 though... :| anyone else interested?

I'm up for it..:D

Nice, just add Casek94 on PSN, and say that you're from VT. :winkold:

There are some serious idiots that play this game. All people seem to do is pick a team with a few fast players, put them upfront and just hoof it to them as often as possible! I played against Tottenham and he had Bale and Lennon as his strikers. Every time I was on the attack and it broke down he would just smash it forward and let Lennon chase after it. I still won but it's annoying.

I had some funny games tonight. I won one game 6-1 after coming from a goal down. I scored a chipped penalty and after the game I had a message off my opponent. He was fuming because I had "took the piss out of him by chipping the penalty" ha ha. No, you idiot, I took the piss by putting 6 past you. The chipped penalty was just the icing on the cake!

P.S... I still dislike ultimate team. I just haven't got the patience to play it loads to build up a decent amount of coins. I'm on about 4,000 coins at the moment and I've only got 4 players that are rated over 80. The rest are slow, can't pass, can't shoot or a combo of all 3

After playing a good few games on this now, I'm starting to feel the differences from 12 to 13. It really does pay you to be patient with your build up. From playing the demo, I've changed my game completely. It seems to be working for me as I'm

Not really coming up against any good players on line.

My Ultimate team is made up from the coins I got in my free original packs. Only about 80 rated overall with a sparse amount of 'rare' players. But I'm rattling through seasons. Pretty much undefeated.

On a seperate note, my be a pro is woeful, played 10 games, and probably scored one goal and one assist, stats haven't budged.

Unbeaten on seasons. Now getting done over because of that stupid goal kick glitch and Suarez beating Cannavaro to headers. Cool game EA.

Wish they'd make FUT not 100% about pace too, makes it far too easy. Think 5 of my outfield 10 have 90+ pace and it's practically unstoppable. Get too close to me in the box and it's a penalty, back off me and it's too easy.

3/4 of the people that play this game have one of two tactics. Get it out to winger. Stay there for as long as it takes until there is an opening, or keep turning on the ball at CM until you can pass to a striker. Rinse and repeat.

WTF happened to my fifa. I logged on and wanted to edit Villa's line-up but when I viewed it, I got really weird names. Like the names you'd see playing PES because they dont own the rights to the players. Given had some really long eastern european last name. I viewed other teams and they were all like that as well. Anyone else have this issue?

I also have not been able to play any online matches since receiving the game a week ago. Everytime I go to play online Fifa always finds me an opponent but then it says they quit EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Â