Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

Unless Lowton's got an injury or something's happened behind the scenes it's a joke that he didn't make the squad.

One of our only players who looks like making something happen. And from right back. Fair play to Bacuna who's been brillant lately but Lowton's got to be starting for me. Maybe wide right instead of Weimann. Or at the front of a middle 3 with Delph and KEA behind. I think he's capable of playing there.

Matt...short for Matthew?

Well his brothers back on twitter. Seems like Matty has just been dropped due to poor form... Bit surprised he didn't even make the bench at the weekend though. You'd have thought he'd be ahead of Herd.

Thanks for the info. Hopefully he will get back on track in training. He was really promising last season, hate to see him slip.

Well his brothers back on twitter. Seems like Matty has just been dropped due to poor form... Bit surprised he didn't even make the bench at the weekend though. You'd have thought he'd be ahead of Herd.

Yes maybe its just the balance of the subs bench. Luna may still be carrying an injury so Bennett cover for him, and Baker on the bench also. Just didn't need 3 defenders on the bench. Nothing more to it than that.

Yes maybe its just the balance of the subs bench. Luna may still be carrying an injury so Bennett cover for him, and Baker on the bench also. Just didn't need 3 defenders on the bench. Nothing more to it than that.

I think you're right. We've got to get used to a manager that is comfortable changing the team and the bench depending on the game and circumstances.

Lowton will get his chance and will know he needs to make the most of it when he does. He'll be all the stronger for it.

I think you're right. We've got to get used to a manager that is comfortable changing the team and the bench depending on the game and circumstances.

Lowton will get his chance and will know he needs to make the most of it when he does. He'll be all the stronger for it.

I hope so because I really rate him. Actually very sad hes not in the team. At his best he offers so much going forward. Some of the balls into the box were out of this world.

I have mixed feelings on him, like quite a few of our players.

however, I do feel comfortable that they do always give there all.... which in itself is satisfying.

when i hear comments like "they did their best"....I never have any doubts about that.

ps ..one of the reasons I can now accept dropped points much better than pre Lambert.

Edited by TRO

I'm confident Lowton will come back better than ever too. His little hiatus will have pumped him up not to get dropped again. Looking forward to it. I'm not sure how you shoe-horn Bacuna into the midfield though as it means dropping some fairly undroppable players.

I'm confident Lowton will come back better than ever too. His little hiatus will have pumped him up not to get dropped again. Looking forward to it. I'm not sure how you shoe-horn Bacuna into the midfield though as it means dropping some fairly undroppable players.

One of KEA or Westood to be dropped, to allow a midfielder who will actually try and get into the box.

He made a couple of runs into the box vs Norwich too which weren't picked up. I'm not trying to argue KEA offers much offensively but probably more then anybody else in our midfield at this moment in time.

He made a couple of runs into the box vs Norwich too which weren't picked up. I'm not trying to argue KEA offers much offensively but probably more then anybody else in our midfield at this moment in time.

Delph made a few runs into their box, so to say he offers more than the others is a bit far fetched.

Delph made a few runs into their box, so to say he offers more than the others is a bit far fetched.

Yeah fair enough it probably was...

Â