General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha And has anyone else followed this ITK_Transfers guy on twitter ? Just checked it and he reckons were after a former villa player ? I like the sound of that...

who can that be then?melberg,NRC?

haha And has anyone else followed this ITK_Transfers guy on twitter ? Just checked it and he reckons were after a former villa player ? I like the sound of that...

Idk was thinking more of getting Robert Pires back on board.

Mellberg has signed for Villarreal :(

He was seriously lacking confidence last year at Liverpool, but at Newcastle, people were scared to play against him because of his ability in the air.

If we signed him, I think Lambert could really work towards his strengths.

I'd love it if we signed Carroll. Bent and Carroll upfront would terrorise the Premier League!

He'd cost so much though. Is he really worth it?

If we've got the funds available, which I think there is a chance we have, then I think £15m-ish spent on Carroll would be well worth it.

We know that we'll spend more on young, English players because they'll know the league, they'll fill our home-grown quota and they will have a higher resale value if they do leave under contract.

I think, with Lambert in charge, we could easily get 30-35 goals from a Bent/ Carroll partnership.

(Re: having funds available. I honestly believe that we do have funds, but I think that Lambert is playing the game at the moment. Getting the small/ cheap transfers out of the way, leaving the big ones until the last few weeks, when teams will lower their prices slightly so they can get rid. Also, by buying the cheap players first, it makes other clubs believe we don't have that much money, so they won't push the price up to a stupid amount).

No but seriously the ITK_Transfers guy didnt reply when the lad ( Whom he was having a twitter convo with ) said about milner...

But irrelevant of what gets said i know theres not a chance in hell of that one happening.

I'm thinking good ol' Gareth Barry back at VP... Hes getting on a bit for citeh + with rodwell brought in aswell will he get played as much this year ? I Know he did last year but y'know ?

Also considered Stuart Downing and again is a possibility but i doubt the fans would want him back :lol:

I've never been rude, or condescending to anyone on here and certainly haven't resorted to name calling so maybe you should practice what you preach.

I have noticed your posts with Mantis over the past couple of weeks and think you’re incredibly condescending towards him.

You appear to stop arguing halfway through to repeatedly post how he is embarrassing himself.

Poor form

Didnt know Garry Barry was on 150 a week :shock:

Sturridge... Him and Torres are the only strikers theyve got. No chance.

Could well be big Emile if PL wants his target man... :hooray:

No but back to business i agree BOF it could be a load of shitee but as someone else said i seriously think it may be whitts :( not too excited if it is.