General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely going out to join the tour but his flight today got cancelled. On the way tomorrow.

Sorry I must have mis-interpreted it - I thought he was already out there but now I remember them saying he'd join up with them later over Visa issues. My bad.

For something a little bit different. Foday Nabay a 13 year old at Birmingham City, who is being chased by all the top clubs (including Villa) seems to be just getting to know Jordan Graham on twitter. Erm, that is all.

Foday Nabay a 13 year old at Birmingham City seems to be just getting to know Jordan Graham on twitter.
They're going to be meeting up to swap some micro-machines.

:!:

Walter Gargano has been made available by Napoli for under 6m euros. If we could attract him I'd do everything to sign him, so underrated, don't know why they want rid of him. Just what we need in midfield.

Paul Lambert has said he has not had one offer for any of his players which does not surprise me one bit.

We will have to wait for MON to become active in the final few days of the window.

Walter Gargano has been made available by Napoli for under 6m euros. If we could attract him I'd do everything to sign him, so underrated, don't know why they want rid of him. Just what we need in midfield.

I would like to see this guy, or a similar type of player, in our midfield :D

I'm starting to think maybe keeping Dunne and Collins wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. They were both superb in MONs last season and I think with better fullbacks and a more commanding keeper they can still do a job. Hutton and Warnock however have shown nothing to suggest they are good enough for what we need. Houllier had his critics but you can now see why he dropped Warnock to the reserves. Maybe he is just not a fullback and could do better Job at left midfield. Didn't he once play there?