General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

least a few people have been saved from public humiliation by deletion of the old thread

shame really I was looking forward to hounding them for the rest of their lives :winkold:

Its always looked like West Ham, proven ITK's and the media haven't even mentioned us.

Who are the proven ITKs? and who in the media has mentioned Clyne off to West Ham apart from Talksport - Moose via twitter?

James Nursey & Kendrick tweeted that they'd been told Lambert was after Clyne IIRC.

As BOF said in the deleted thread - it's unfair to accuse anyone of spouting tosh because players can change their minds in football as in life,

right up to the last minute.

Let it go Julie. :winkold:

Clyne aint coming.

All of the ITKKKKK's speak tosh. Apparently Lambert will not attend training tomorrow, and Culverhouse will take it as Lambert needs to be available for an urgent meeting and also so he can be photographed for the OS.

You can't just make this stuff up. lol

Julie dare I say it but you post the voice of reason stuff regarding football, What I mean is I don't know any women that have a clue about the game apart from you! Not that I know you personally of course,ps;keep putting on any gossip part of a womens job!! Only kidding but put it on anyway.

Getting slowly tired of all the Twitter and ITK bullshit, and not least the two in combination!

I love a bit of gossip posted directly on here, but referring to an inbecile on Twitter who is most likely 17 years old annoys me a whole lot.

One thing is someone on here proving to be ITK, which has panned out quite a few times, but come ooooon - Twitter sucks!

Oh, I wish we sign Adam Johnson but I reckon Spurs and Liverpool would also be in for him and then we would be chanceless.

Its always looked like West Ham, proven ITK's and the media haven't even mentioned us.

Who are the proven ITKs? and who in the media has mentioned Clyne off to West Ham apart from Talksport - Moose via twitter?

James Nursey & Kendrick tweeted that they'd been told Lambert was after Clyne IIRC.

As BOF said in the deleted thread - it's unfair to accuse anyone of spouting tosh because players can change their minds in football as in life,

right up to the last minute.

Proven ITK's: Somebody who has been proven right time and again. Fourth_Official comes to mind.

Looking at Kendricks tweets he tweeted an hour ago to a fan saying he'd heard nothing but rumours re: clyne.

Clyne linked to West Ham in the Daily Mail (Sami Mokbel and John Edwards), and Talksport not the best outlets in the world but we haven't been linked at all. Darren_Can has also said West Ham are incredibly interested (not heard of Villa interest). Fourth_Official has mentioned it too.

My point is nobody reputable has mentioned his name with us a bunch of people who have (this is a quote from twitter.) 'pressed my ear to an open door whilst visiting VP today and heard "Whittingham of Cardiff and Nathaniel Clyne of Crystal Palace" ' its just rubbish lol.

We may still sign him but it's not looking like it.

Let it go Julie. Wink

I didn't mean to sound like I was questioning VillaOnSea's ITK at all...just total confusion from so called twitter ITKs!

I saw you laying into the gulity party on the tweety thing Matt! Thought you'd be in a good mood after Murray's victory as well?!!!

Whose off to BMH to spy for VT?

ive just checked on a west ham forum Knees Up Mother Brown, literally no mention of clyne whatsoever except someone stating clyne to villa, lets hope we sign him, brahimi and whittingham very soon

So Villaonsea, who do you think we'll buy with our remaining £5m'ish transfer budget.

not sure, had one name but gone very quiet. Wont beat around the bush that man was daniel ayala. Could still happen but it wasnt from my reliable source, so didnt menton it on here.

Possible irony detector malfunction.

ive just checked on a west ham forum Knees Up Mother Brown, literally no mention of clyne whatsoever except someone stating clyne to villa, lets hope we sign him, brahimi and whittingham very soon

I hope that you are right

I hope that you are right

to be fair i only checked two days worth, today and yesterday (got tired doing control find clyne) lol but boy do they get through a number of pages per day on that forum

There are some comedy accounts on twitter it just makes me laugh.

Someone should create a list of everyone we are linked too so we can all have a giggle. I read the heard through a door at villa park one too and people saying Adam Johnson it's all a good laugh.

I have no idea who we will sign but seems like we are looking abroad for cheap young talent so it can't be bad.

But we need a new back 4 IMO and Clyne would be fantastic. I have a Palace fan mate who says e will be sad to see him leave :)

Fourth_Official comes to mind.

Who also said OGS was the next manager of AVFC IIRC.

None of them should say deals are done & dusted because TBH until the player is signed no one can say for sure.

Agent_ITK is being proclaimed a hero for calling AVB to Spurs ages ago & RVP leaving Arsenal....... but he tweeted Clyne would be AVFC's first signing on Sunday. If Clyne doesn't sign at all...then he's going to look even more of a fool because he wasn't right .... KEA was our first signing the next day!

Let it go Julie. Wink

I didn't mean to sound like I was questioning VillaOnSea's ITK at all...just total confusion from so called twitter ITKs!

I saw you laying into the gulity party on the tweety thing Matt! Thought you'd be in a good mood after Murray's victory as well?!!!

Whose off to BMH to spy for VT?

Over exaggeration there Julie. I wasn't laying in to him at all. Just merely pointing out how brilliant his tweets were. :)