Euro 2012: Group B (Ger, Ned, Por, Den)

TrentVilla

£100k fine for Nicklas Bendtner for his celebration against Portugal. The most expensive goal he ever scored. Absolutely ridiculous.

He won't be paying a penny of it.

The best value £100k Paddy Power have spent on advertising this summer.

Bentner will pick up a nice wedge from them as well I'd say.

He will also be suspended for our first WC qualifier...

£100k fine for Nicklas Bendtner for his celebration against Portugal. The most expensive goal he ever scored. Absolutely ridiculous.

Then I guess that means he can spend his pay from Paddy Power on a nice skiing trip. :)

I thought UEFA and FIFA were meant to be separate.

*climbs on soapbox* It was a tacky stunt from Bendtner. I'd like to see the Danish FA banning him as it raises questions about his eagerness to collect his grubby little bonus from Paddy Power. I'd be livid if an English player did this.

You have too much optimism for the day after :lol:

Thank you for making me feel a little bit better.

What's your opinion on a new manager? Do you think we need one? and who?

I am just glad Van Marwijk is very soon gone :D I always hated that guy hahah... New coach hmmm Ronald Koeman? He can't buy/scout players but his tactics are always good! And buying players isn't important as national coach ;) Frank Rijkaard? Or coaches like Louis van Gaal or Co Adriaanse. This team needs some discipline!

Also I do think most of the good players aren't old enough yet to retire. The big players will get at least one extra tournament to show themselves. The next generation is weaker indeed, but the youth acadamies starting to produce again. Feyenoord has an fantastic upcoming youth, so does Ajax. Even teams like AZ and PSV have some talents! It's just waiting for these players and let's hope they will be ready in two years in Brazil !

Anyway, here some rumors who the ones who like gossiping like my self... ;)

Bouma punched the doctor in his face (dont know why yet)

Huntelaar was almost kicked out of the hotel because he did whine to much he wasn't playing

Van Persie wanted to be a striker and Afellay as winger, Sneijder wanted Van der Vaart and Huntelaar in the team (as striker) (Van Persie and Sneijder are the two 'bosses' in the team)

Van der Wiel and Robben had a fight because Van der Wiel was always up versus two men, Robben didn't help him at all and only cared about himself

Other players didn't want to give Van der Wiel the ball, because he gave it to the opponent

Ohter players didn't want to give Robben the ball, because you will never see it back

Robben told Van Marwijk to shut up when Van Marwijk tried to tell him to help Van der Wiel out (against Portugal)

I heard there were plenty more fights and now I even more disgusted. As fan you have to watch this awful defending football tactics while the players got all the fun!!

I am just glad Van Marwijk is very soon gone :D I always hated that guy hahah... New coach hmmm Ronald Koeman? He can't buy/scout players but his tactics are always good! And buying players isn't important as national coach ;) Frank Rijkaard? Or coaches like Louis van Gaal or Co Adriaanse. This team needs some discipline!

Also I do think most of the good players aren't old enough yet to retire. The big players will get at least one extra tournament to show themselves. The next generation is weaker indeed, but the youth acadamies starting to produce again. Feyenoord has an fantastic upcoming youth, so does Ajax. Even teams like AZ and PSV have some talents! It's just waiting for these players and let's hope they will be ready in two years in Brazil !

Huntelaar was almost kicked out of the hotel because he did whine to much he wasn't playing

Van Persie wanted to be a striker and Afellay as winger, Sneijder wanted Van der Vaart and Huntelaar in the team (as striker) (Van Persie and Sneijder are the two 'bosses' in the team)

Van der Wiel and Robben had a fight because Van der Wiel was always up versus two men, Robben didn't help him at all and only cared about himself

Other players didn't want to give Van der Wiel the ball, because he gave it to the opponent

Ohter players didn't want to give Robben the ball, because you will never see it back

Robben told Van Marwijk to shut up when Van Marwijk tried to tell him to help Van der Wiel out (against Portugal)

I heard there were plenty more fights and now I even more disgusted. As fan you have to watch this awful defending football tactics while the players got all the fun!!

How do you know all this? What is your source? Not that I love gossip, I just want to know.

How do you know all this? What is your source? Not that I love gossip, I just want to know.

Dutch media were talking about. NOS and RTL who both have football talkshows were saying this. They said alot of shit happend and it's just waiting till the news is spread. I heard some things as well before the tournament started and think things have exploded after the loss versus Denmark.

Arjen Robben said things happened in the camp, but refused to explain exactly what.

John Terry tried to shag his wife

They're lucky they didn't go through. If they had, Terry would have run on in a Holland kit for the photograph.

maybe appoint Sneijder as manager ;) tema played better with Van Der vaart in team. As for Afellay he was awful

Funny how you lot got to the WC final two years ago.

IIRC in that tournament RVP wasnt playing great either and they were sneaking past teams through grit instead of talent. Maybe Van Bronckhorst was a big miss as captain and experienced head

Â