No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So has OGS genuinely, 100%, unequivickly signed then?

Not at all as far as I can tell. He will fly in for an interview tomorrow, but he's clearly first choice and it's his to lose now.

I think it's more than that to be honest. I don't think you send a plane to go get someone without conducting interview and discussing a few terms in advance.

Yes, it could still fall through with some finer details, but the guy wouldn't be getting on a plane for just an interview, and I don't think Lerner would waste the time and effort to send a plane to get him without talks being rather advanced already.

Welcome Ole.

Not yet.

:!: :!: :nod:

I love this shit. It's like total opposite of last year when the ITK's were genuinely scratching their heads because nobody knew what the hell was going on. This time, there's a plan, there seems to have been a plan for a while, Father Abraham, MysteryMan, trees, gazton.....it's all adding up. **** YEAH OLE, UP THE VILLA

Sod all this has he, hasn't he.....how the hell are you guys spelling his name in the correct fashion, with the joining up a & e? Tell me, please, for the love of god tell me!! :D

Norwegians have 3 letters you don't have in english; Æ, Ø, Å. (don't know if you get the correctly) His name is pronouced with the o-sound in order (sort of) followed by the l-sound in limit and the Æ is like the short A as in accident.

its Ole Gunnar Solskjær.

I have been trying to get on here all day without success. Ole Gunnar Solskjær will be a fantastic appointment.

People will argue that he hasn't got the experience. Well, to me this just signifies that Randy Lerner is changing tact and rightly so. He is now thinking outside the box after witnessing what we all have this season, and now he wants someone young, fresh and someone who brings an exciting football philosophy of playing the right way.

This is a massive gamble. But, a gamble I believe worth taking. If Randy honestly believes in Ole & feels this is a project that has real longevity; then he needs to back him with a decent pool of funds. We are not talking extreme amounts, but this is like a new slate now. Back this guy & adopt his style of play and we will be going in the right direction.

Let's hope he signs.

Not at all as far as I can tell. He will fly in for an interview tomorrow, but he's clearly first choice and it's his to lose now.

I think it's more than that to be honest. I don't think you send a plane to go get someone without conducting interview and discussing a few terms in advance.

Yes, it could still fall through with some finer details, but the guy wouldn't be getting on a plane for just an interview, and I don't think Lerner would waste the time and effort to send a plane to get him without talks being rather advanced already.

I wonder if they met back in, hmmmm, maybe March or April time?

Having just watched Gunning for Glory I now see why people are questioning why he would come here. It looks beautiful where he lives and he has wife/children over there. He does seem a really nice chap though, someone you would want to play for. I hope he knows what he's letting himself in for swapping that to be moaned at by loads of ugly brummies every weekend. Good luck to him, he'll get my full support (initially anyway). I just hope he keeps the manure references to a minimum!

Makoun, Ireland, Carruthers.. Basically anyone that can pass a ball properly will be delighted at this result. Anyone that can't pass a ball or has no remarkable talents to speak of may be dreading this.

hold 'alt' and press 145 on your 10-key pad

æ

Autechre, nice.

Back on topic, OGS would be an interesting appointment. I'd happily back it and to be honest, if we finish 15th next year but play good attacking positive football I won't really care. He's got a lot of rebuilding to do so I'm not expecting results overnight.

In fact I'd rather go down fighting than go down with the tripe McLeish served up.

I wonder if they met back in, hmmmm, maybe March or April time?

confirms my theory ( though I didn't know the name)

i thought the Generals email that was posted on here gave the game away that something was afoot

Anyone that can't pass a ball or has no remarkable talents to speak of may be dreading this.

Heskey has already gone though

talking of talent , who is the hottie in your avatar ?