No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bold prediction, this Molde team under OGS would beat us if we still had McLeish in charge.

Ridiclous suggestion. Would be a draw

Stupid me, what was I thinking. Probably right.

However looking at some of the passing and movement that Molde are doing I think Dunne and Collins would lose their mind.

Just looking at the comments and seen this...

mantis: norwich play some nice stuff. far better than a lot of teams. solskjaer at villa with no experience apart from managing a sh*te team in a sh8te league would be a disaster. he won't get the job anayway. although lerner was stupid enough to appaoint houllier and mcleiash though

Mantis was that you??? :o

mantis: norwich play some nice stuff. far better than a lot of teams. solskjaer at villa with no experience apart from managing a sh*te team in a sh8te league would be a disaster. he won't get the job anayway. although lerner was stupid enough to appaoint houllier and mcleiash though

Mantis can spell.......... Unlike the muppet that wrote that.

No bloody way, and as you all know on here I really want OGS as our manager and I don't think Randy was stupid for appointing Houllier.

No bloody way, and as you all know on here I really want OGS as our manager and I don't think Randy was stupid for appointing Houllier.

Thought that would have been out of character for you!