No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, who here actually 100% believes this will happen and if so, do you currently have a bet on?

I'm 90% sure this will happen. And I do have a bet on. I don't think OGS would have gone through what he's done if he didnt think there's a good chance of getting the job.

The Trees' cryptic clue has really got me stumped.

Not saying he's here for anything Villa related, but so unsatisfying not to be able to break the code.

o Experienced manager - I'm guessing not based in the UK hence the private jet

o Jet belongs to a close contact, who I assume to be a reasonably well known figure himself, for TT to recognise him as a pal of our mystery chap

o That last letter of his name should meet with the criteria of us here on VT

- this is the really confusing bit!

Any ideas anyone???

FFS diehardvillan. Why did you change your avatar!? :rant: You've jinxed it!

Oh be quiet. That's rubbish. What will be, will be.

But, for your own sanity, I have changed it.

Once he's IFOTHHAS you can change it ;)

I will be extremely happy if it is OGS but am expecting another twist midweek, something that will knock us back a few steps.
Why? :(

It's the Villa way. We'll end up with McCarthy :cry:

So, who here actually 100% believes this will happen and if so, do you currently have a bet on?

Not 100% (you never can be with this bloody football club) but just whacked the 14 quid I won on the Bayern game last night all on OGS. I have about 40 quid on him now.

I am 80-90% sure. But you never know with the Villa...

Yesterday, after seeing the PC, and hearing Sky Sport's ill informed news that he had turned us down, I logged into my Betfair account to place a 100 pound bet on Ole with the odds at 10. But stupid rules regarding online gambling in Norway meant I could not use my Visa card, I had to open a Neteller or another type of account, and I decided against it due to I would not do it in time.

That sucked, as I could have hedged the bet at 2 or 3 odds later last night :(