No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wiggy says its really rather annoying.

You must get extreme road rage, old chap.

In other News... What with the jet and his wife being there it must be under serious consideration by both parties. One would postulate the biggest stumbling block would be the uprooting of his family. All this excitement is all rather intoxicating.

What financial woes did JulieB mention on page 59?

The Gent takes that as all the EU/Greek meltdown palaver.

Solskjær is norwegian for sunshine, its believed he has a clause in his contract that allows him to speak to PL clubs, rumours in norway says that Molde is talking to other candidates to replace OSG. OSG has stated in media before taking on the molde job that Ferguson always answers his calls, they still have a tight relationship.

I cant really think of any norwegian players that i will consider ready to qonquer the PL right now, maybe Vadim Demidov, but there are certanly some young gems in the making in the tippeliga who might turn out to be great players, players like Henriksen and Sælnes from Rosenborg who is cementing their place in the starting line up, Henriksen at 19 and Sælnes at only 17, these might be for the future. Molde has some talented players and also players like Valeron Berisha from Viking.

Eikrem might be the one most ready for PL having been through the grades at Man Utd. and having had a season at Molde under his belt.

how much of an anti climax is this going to be if it doesnt come off.
I was thinking the same thing :lol: It would be a real bummer. Plus others would then know they were second choice.

I wouldn't say it's too late. They could call a 6pm conference. Midland based journos would be there like a shot.

I believe a player like Stephen Ireland might be a revalation under OSG, and finally being played to his strengths...
Yeah, I'm thinking Darren Bent too.

Ferchrissakes, the world doesn't stop at weekends like it did in the 1950s.
It might stop on Champions League final and Championship playoff final Saturday though :)

I believe a player like Stephen Ireland might be a revalation under OSG, and finally being played to his strengths...
Yeah, I'm thinking Darren Bent too.

Agree with both of these posts. It's ever so exciting. Think the kids (Bannan, Albrighton, Clark and Herd) will really benefit too.