No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, first of all: I hate him.

BUT that is because of what he did with Molde and beat Rosenborg (main local rival) last season.

He plays good football and has great personal skills.

I actually thinks he will be a United manager in a few years.

He will do wonders for us.

Get him in!

Ha ha that's the ringing endorsement I needed!

OLE OLE OLE OLE SOLSKJÆR SOLSKJÆR!!!

Ole is a big name and a well like person. I recon he'd be able to attract more exciting players to Villa than other managers linked. His appointment will be refreshing for Villa, much needed.

A dream match report:

Ole Gunnar Solskjærs Villa stunned last years runners up Manchester United at Old Trafford this afternoon. Gabriel Agbonlahore scored with a super strike from outside the box after just 12 minutes before Darren Bent in his usual fashin lashed on to a wonderful cross from Marc Albrighton just before half time. Nani pulled one back just after the break, but Charles N'zogbia, who really has revitalized his career after the suprise appointment of Solskjær as the New Villa manager, made sure that Villa was the first team this season to take 3 points at Old Trafford with a easy tap in after a some clever midfield play involving the Chris Herd and the returned Jean Makoun. Villa are now only 3 points adrift of Man City at the top of the table while Manchester United are still 9 points adrift of the top.

I believed it all until I read over it again and it mentioned something about Albrighton putting in a decent cross.

Very happy with this I think he is coming in at exactly the right time & with a long term plan provided he is given a decent transfer kitty he could be the one we have been after. Lets just hope he sees this as a chance for him to build his empire & not merely as a stepping stone to OT..Good luck Ole & well done Randy & Paul ..Now back him & lets go for it! :D

He would need to get us to the Champions League to even be considered for the Man U job. Otherwise Man U would turn to someone like Guardiola or Mourinho.

If he is poached by Man U it is because he will have performed far better than any of us could have hoped for.

Frankly I dont care if he is using us to get to OT. It will mean he is ambitious and if he is to realise his aims it means he will have brought us something like success.

The opening signs are promising. It is a gamble but we havent much to lose.

So has OGS genuinely, 100%, unequivickly signed then?

Not at all as far as I can tell. He will fly in for an interview tomorrow, but he's clearly first choice and it's his to lose now.

If Gaztons nodding then it's probably going to happen.

Just watched highlights of Molde and they do like to keep the ball down and pass it, only problem do we have the players to do that.

They play eithier 4-2-3 or 4-3-3. If he lives up to his Football Manager profile we will play attacking football

olegunnarsolskjrovervie.png