Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Is the sticky at the top of the matchday forum an ironic joke?

If he still believes he can carry on after this today, then he needs taking away to a mental institute. Our season summed up in that first 25 minutes - no passion, desire, ability, motivation, tactical awareness and YOU HAVE HAD 38 **** GAMES TO SORT THE DEFENDING OUT!!!!

I couldn't give a shit if he's a nice guy or not. I hope he gets dogs abuse and if it's personal good, cos' the prick needs to finally get the message he's not wanted.

If he still believes he can carry on after this today, then he needs taking away to a mental institute. Our season summed up in that first 25 minutes - no passion, desire, ability, motivation, tactical awareness and YOU HAVE HAD 38 **** GAMES TO SORT THE DEFENDING OUT!!!!

I couldn't give a shit if he's a nice guy or not. I hope he gets dogs abuse and if it's personal good, cos' the prick needs to finally get the message he's not wanted.

But it's not poor Alex's fault, it's everyone else's

can't hear much anit mcleish stuff ?

They boo every time he stands up, though they seem to time it when we don't have the ball so the players don't think it's aimed at them.

Paul Lamberts claret and blue army HAHA classic

Norwich fans reply with

'he's going to stay with a big club'

How far have we fallen?

But it's not poor Alex's fault, it's everyone else's

Indeed.

However, if he wants a job where the core objective is to make cuts, **** up and pan the blame out then he should see Cameron about being Chancellor of the Exchequer.

Getting played off the park by norwich...if he had any honor left he would come out and say hes done a terrible job here and f**k off out of football for good..

If he had any honour he would call a press conference and perform Harakiri.