Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Well Paul Lambert last appointment was the the team has had last beat. one can only hope history repeats itself.

Well Paul Lambert last appointment was the the team has had last beat. one can only hope history repeats itself.

I feel sorry for the fans of Bolton and QPR.. One of those teams is going down and yet Villa the team that is somehow safe is the one that deserves it. Bolton and QPR have actually gone out time and time again and tried to win games, that's why they are in the position they are in. We have played the most gutless, spineless and boring football in the league and are safe. I am a die hard Villa fan but I just cannot find our staying up fair..

Well he improved Norwich immediately and hopefully he'll do the same for us. Hope you are watching what a real manager can do Randy.

Sounds like King Carlos started on the sangria a little early.
Yeah, he sold them their second goal with a bad header and later got away with a bit of a ball-to-hand handball. Nobody looks arsed to play though, he isn't even standing out IMO.