Aston Villa players in Birmingham nightclub brawl

ryanvilla_1994

the brawl wasn't outside, it was upstairs in the VIP area ;0)

Check out the new footage in the mail today and you will see that it all kicked off in the VIP area

Yeah it really kicked off, so much so that you can hardly see anything, certainly not a 20 man brawl and even the reporter narrating calls it a scuffle.

No-one can comment using that poor footage, but what it does prove is that there was something more which sparked it all off...

Well then I guess seeing is believing, and from what I saw I want Collins and Hutton out now...end of.

the brawl wasn't outside, it was upstairs in the VIP area ;0)

Check out the new footage in the mail today and you will see that it all kicked off in the VIP area

Yeah it really kicked off, so much so that you can hardly see anything, certainly not a 20 man brawl and even the reporter narrating calls it a scuffle.

No-one can comment using that poor footage, but what it does prove is that there was something more which sparked it all off...

Well then I guess seeing is believing, and from what I saw I want Collins and Hutton out now...end of.

You were there?

Getting drunk and in a fight 5 days before a game, althou disgraceful probably will not affect the players physical performance against Tottenham.

But what about all the commotion, negative publicity and stress of being all over the front pages? Surely this has to mentally affect them.

They should know better than to behave this way but with Collins (and Hutton?) it's clear he just doesn't get it. He needs to go.

The most disappointing thing about all of this is that they chose to go to Gatecrasher.

Again, a big fat MEH from me... some people are making a big thing over quite frankly.... nothing.

I'm not sure what's more disappointing, the actions of the players in or around Gatecrasher or some of the subsequent support on here for said individuals

For me, it's a disgrace, they are not comparable to joe bloggs in the sense they are Aston Villa and are contracted to not do this

Most disappointing thing of all is your ability to make a mountain out of a molehil?

What ? A 20 man brawl in the full gaze of the public and you think it's insignificant

I'm thinking you have very low morale standards

* Moral, you sanctimonious git.

I'm not sure what's more disappointing, the actions of the players in or around Gatecrasher or some of the subsequent support on here for said individuals

For me, it's a disgrace, they are not comparable to joe bloggs in the sense they are Aston Villa and are contracted to not do this

Most disappointing thing of all is your ability to make a mountain out of a molehil?

What ? A 20 man brawl in the full gaze of the public and you think it's insignificant

* Moral, you sanctimonious git.

Morale is pretty low as well :winkold:

My morale is fine considering the poor season .

My morals are another matter.

I still think you are a big baby drama queen who has no understanding about the meaning of the phrase " get your priorities right".

this is a storm in a tea cup and there are a billion worse things going on in the world right now .

If you want to keep crying like a drunken teenage girl then you carry on kid, but your mock outrage and red top value system is downright embarrassing .

Red Top Value System

Thats a new one on me

Is that like a redneck saying

Thick as funk aren't you kid.

The red tops are the gutter press who pride themselves on being over-reactionary fuckwits like yourself .

Not quite sure where the redneck part comes into it but everyone on here knows you are hardly the most clued up individual so I will assume it's some retarded wisecrack about my username.

Just so you know I am a born and bred brummy who resides in North brum and I go to more Villa games than I miss at home .

But yeah you keep crying and being a bit thick son .

Collins is rubbish anyway - ship him out in the summer.

Delph apart from a few times has been average - let him go.

As for Herd - he runs around alot but is not a top six standard player which is where we should be aiming for - let him go too.

Collins is rubbish anyway - ship him out in the summer.

Delph apart from a few times has been average - let him go.

As for Herd - he runs around alot but is not a top six standard player which is where we should be aiming for - let him go too.

I'm inclined to agree on the first two, however these are decisions that should be decided on football factors, not a scuffle in a club. I don't know what Collins' warning status is but the players know they have a greater value to the club whilst they're playing. It must be difficult spending millions on a player whilst hoping he doesn't do anything much worse than argue and kick doors.

I actually think McLeish handled this very well. Ok, his comments on the matter were probably rehearsed and given to him by some PR official, but still, at least it shows that he has at least some respect from the players as they have all accepted they were in the wrong and apologised.

PompeyVillan wrote:

We had such a good defence. Laursen, Mellberg and Bouma in the same unit. I'd kill a small chimpanzee orphan for players of that quality at the moment.

I'd welcome 4 small chimpanzee orphans with open arms, I'm convinced they'd defend better than some of the current clowns we have at the back ;0)

I actually think McLeish handled this very well. Ok, his comments on the matter were probably rehearsed and given to him by some PR official, but still, at least it shows that he has at least some respect from the players as they have all accepted they were in the wrong and apologised.

What a load of bollocks! If they had any respect for the manager they would'nt have been out. They have apologised because they've had too and they don't wanna lose there 50k a seek salaries! its got nothing to do with respecting Mc donut????

Â