Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

Why would we even bother going to a tribunal? ADR is not binding and why pay counsel fees to tell Norwich to **** off?

Unless its a tribunal to see how much Norwich owe Lambert for breaching his contract?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IC & Karsa will join Villa in due course,they will not be staying with Norwich despite any comments from the Norwich press.

It is merely to do with their contracts and the right time they can leave Norwich.

Sorry Moorski, you are so wrong, both are on rolling contracts ie. continuious.

You'll probably still get them but thats the real position.

So then by this understanding of a rolling one year contract neither party can end the contract without paying the other compensation for a year's worth of the contract's value?

Sounds pretty daft to me and while I understand it's to protect both parties from being left in the lurch surely it would be mad not to include a 4 week notice period for resignation/redundancy...

Haha if you need cheering up just look at the pinkun message boards latest post

*Thought that Villa were suppost to be a "big" team??*

Suppost eh?

one of the responses

Depends on what you mean by big:-

BIG empty stadium on matchdays

BIG ego

BIG mouthed American owners

BIG number of years since they won anything

BIG compensation bill paying off managers and compensation

BIG chance of relegation next season

Lmao they really do hate us they are even starting to refer to us as *vilers* like the blose do i like the *big mouthed* American owner part ive yet to hear Randy speak more than a couple of sentences

IC & Karsa will join Villa in due course,they will not be staying with Norwich despite any comments from the Norwich press.

It is merely to do with their contracts and the right time they can leave Norwich.

Sorry Moorski, you are so wrong, both are on rolling contracts ie. continuious.

You'll probably still get them but thats the real position.

Where did I mention anything about the length of a contract Wiz?

And yes they will be coming to the Villa,just accept it and get over it.

People move on Wiz you need to do the same re;Lambert & co,you had 3 great seasons that is why he is now at Villa Park.

We all lose Players & Managers at times who we would rather keep,even Villa do.

Lmao they really do hate us they are even starting to refer to us as *vilers* like the blose do i like the *big mouthed* American owner part ive yet to hear Randy speak more than a couple of sentences

Norwich have become very bitter & small time,a shame really as they were a club I quite liked,they will get over it in time.

*Thought that Villa were suppost to be a "big" team??*

Suppost eh?

one of the responses

Depends on what you mean by big:-

BIG ego

BIG mouthed American owners

BIG chance of relegation next season

It can get a little rabid on there at times...I tend to use:

http://www.carrowroad.net/carrow/index.php

A much smaller site and you'll have to register but it is far more friendly, as long as you are.

BIG ego

All those points are probably valid though :lol:

Im sure the stadium will be full again next year though so we can chalk that one off

Like I said, we have found ourselves a new Coventry City.

There is only one Coventry City, nobody can replicate thatt bunch of no marks

Norwich have always been a damn good club and I will always be eternally grateful for nurturing our all time super manager in Ron Saunders.

It is testimony to our decision to appoint PL that they are so vexed at losing him, remember Norwich, its is your job to keep him, just like it is our job to keep him in 3 years time after he has enjoyed success with us .If we don't he will move on.

Its a predatory world and if Paul Lambert is mediocre he will be easy to keep....if he is successful its Randy/paul Faulkner's job to keep him interested.

A football club requires all parties to keep the interest alive...The fans, the players and the management, its synergy, they all feed off each other,if one fails the wheels come off.

A bad workmen always blames his tools....We all have to take responsibility how we keep successful employees interested.

Perhaps Kevin MacDonald's announcement that he's leaving Villa - must surely mean Lambert has line up his own staff soon?

Oh look we now have 2 vacancies at AVFC to fill as it happens with the departure of Grant with he who shall not be named.

Perhaps Kevin MacDonald's announcement that he's leaving Villa - must surely mean Lambert has line up his own staff soon?

Oh look we now have 2 vacancies at AVFC to fill as it happens with the departure of Grant with he who shall not be named.

Spot on Julie