Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Liking the not so subtle choice of picture in Lambo's gallery on the OS.

0,,10265~10919810,00.jpg

Beating Solskjær to the punch indeed.

Loving this photo, I'm sure they had to dig deep to find this gem out. And what a great 'coincidence' it is!!

Looking forward to seeing who his first signing is, cue the we've got no money jibes when it's a free transfer from abroad! Can't wait to see our starting XI come August with a bit of backing and dealing!

Love
video, nice to see some bite in our manager after the debacle of last season.

Saw that video too. I love the fact that he's a no nonsense kind of guy and I can imagine him knocking a few of the egos in the dressing room into shape.

"don't be back chatting me sonny, I've won the **** champions league, what the **** have you won...?"

I don't suppose there's a photo of him doing a shit on 'he who shall not be named''s face is there?

NO, but here's one of HWSBN doing Fergie up the wrong 'un

article-1360747-00554A8F00000258-485_634x489.jpg

Absolutely delighted - shame I have exams to do next week so haven't been able to have a beer in celebration.

Also, interesting to note he's identified the players he wants already! Must have done his research a while ago.

From the picture gallery on the OS. Unfortunately no scarves/shirts. Disgrace.

Did you see the big jiffy envelope he was carrying into Villa Park with him?... Bet it had an official AVFC tie in it!

From the picture gallery on the OS. Unfortunately no scarves/shirts. Disgrace.

Did you see the big jiffy envelope he was carrying into Villa Park with him?... Bet it had an official AVFC tie in it!

Nah. £120 million in used notes.