Fans Issue Statement?

nick76

Denis sent an email to Krulak basically asking him when he or Lerner were going to attend a match again and Krulak fired off in all directions IMO.

Clearly Denis was listened to as Mr Lerner attended the next match :D

the same kev Mc who was sh*te during his last stint !

Spot on - how quickly people forget. We need to be careful what we wish for.

What, he was as bad as this totally useless tosspot we have in charge of us now? Yes, there was the freak Newcastle score, but bear in mind he managed to spur on the players to destroy West Ham 3-0, and West Ham at the time were JUST as shit as struggling Bolton the other day.

At least he might be able to get a little spark from the players.

Dont know if its already been said but Jonathon Fear (Vital Villa) has already sent a letter in.

Yawn......not another example of JF hogging bigging himself up.

Dont know if its already been said but Jonathon Fear (Vital Villa) has already sent a letter in.

Im guessing youve done a lot for the villa whilst seriously ill? No? Shut up

Sorry to break this down but basically.

"Lets Release a statement saying we want him gone"

"It shouldnt be from all of us as it isnt"

So who wants him to stay?

Precisely.

You're missing the point, the validity of any statement would be nullified as you or whoever writes it does not represent a 'body' of fans.

You'd be much better off formulating a letter, then asking fans to print it, sign it and post it to Villa Park.

That way, the hard bit is organised through this thread, and the fans that want to demonstrate in this way are able to.

But just because the majority may agree with the sentiment of any letter does not give you the right to say you speak for the majority.

Sorry to break this down but basically.

"Lets Release a statement saying we want him gone"

"It shouldnt be from all of us as it isnt"

So who wants him to stay?

Precisely.

You're missing the point, the validity of any statement would be nullified as you or whoever writes it does not represent a 'body' of fans.

You'd be much better off formulating a letter, then asking fans to print it, sign it and post it to Villa Park.

That way, the hard bit is organised through this thread, and the fans that want to demonstrate in this way are able to.

But just because the majority may agree with the sentiment of any letter does not give you the right to say you speak for the majority.

I'm not missing any point. If a letter was formulated and distributed to all Villa message boards, twitter pages and Facebook fans' pages such as Villa Fans United then changes, tweaks and alterations could be made and sent off to the club, from the fans.

This idea that just because not every single Villa fan in the entire world has given consent means you can't say it is "from the fans" is rubbish. No-one wants him here so as long as any letter was widely distributed and agreed, then what is the problem?

It's a mute point anyway though as nothing will get done and this letter will remain fictitious.

The board will ignore any statement. IMO they have no regard whatsoever for fans opinions. The response to Denis shows that imo they believe the fans are idiots

with the support given to MON in some quarters they may have a point.

ps ...of course the others are a damn site worse.

The guy has a seriously balanced view of Aston Villa football club.

I would always value Jonathan's point of view.

ps unfortunately some folk are more preoccupied by who says it , than by whats being said.

pps **** the petty jealousy let the articulate folk amongst us put the points forward......and Jon is articulate and an eloquent writer.

The guy has a seriously balanced view of Aston Villa football club.

I would always value Jonathan's point of view.

ps unfortunately some folk are more preoccupied by who says it , than by whats being said.

pps **** the petty jealousy let the articulate folk amongst us put the points forward......and Jon is articulate and an eloquent writer.

Well said

Im guessing youve done a lot for the villa whilst seriously ill? No? Shut up

For the record I did not know JF was ill and I'm sorry to hear that he is.

So cut the pseudo Mod talk and have a read of the sticky at the top of the page posted by a proper Mod and not someone who appears to have an extensive track record of abusing other posters.

Which sticky do i have to read?

I cant be a mod anyway... i have emotions that i cant keep in check! lol

Im going to re-tart up my submittal for a statement to be put out from a conglomeration of twitter accounts that seems to have been ignored in favour of a press release on monday thats a) too late and B) about an event already advertised online, so fairly pointless really.

Will whack it up later see what you guys think.... i expect some sarcasm as usual

Â