Fans Issue Statement?

nick76

What are people's thoughts given the swell of feeling that we the fans issue a statement back to the board? This counters the protests that some don't like, it's formal and not abusive and gets our point across.

I was thinking that the villa websites or groups do a combined statement and written by somebody articulate and distribute to the press and to the board.

Thoughts?

We've got to be careful. To do anything other than get behind the team now could back-fire if we go down as the fans will be blamed for it.

3 games to save our season. Personally though I really want AMC out now and KMAC taking the reigns for the final 3 matches.

We've got to be careful. To do anything other than get behind the team now could back-fire if we go down as the fans will be blamed for it.

3 games to save our season. Personally though I really want AMC out now and KMAC taking the reigns for the final 3 matches.

To be honest I'm past caring what other people think, I don't care if people hate us as long as we are still in the premiership next season and McLeish goes. The rest I can cope with, and tomorrow somebody else will be the story. I'd rather do something rather than nothing. Doing nothing may mean we get relegated

To be honest I'm past caring what other people think, I don't care if people hate us as long as we are still in the premiership next season and McLeish goes. The rest I can cope with, and tomorrow somebody else will be the story. I'd rather do something rather than nothing. Doing nothing may mean we get relegated

Fair point. We already have the 2nd worst manager, on form, in the league behind the already relegated Terry Connor. I expect us to lose the next 3 and have to rely on others so putting someone like KMAC in charge for 3 games couldn't be worse than keeping McLeish.

AM has to go

And so does Faulkner for appointing 2 shocking managers at huge a cost.

AM cost 2.5m just to obtain

Jol / Hughes were both available for free at the time. Also the 'will work on a budget' line tdoesnt hold up as i'm sure AM has had more to spend than both of these managers.

Can we add this to the statement

Any such statement must include RL's and the General's '5 year plan', and subsequent abandonment of said plan without prior warning which has been indicative of the rotten way in which this club has been run over the past 2 or 3 seasons. On the rare occasions we have been informed of what is happening behind the scenes at the club, we have been fed the most transparent BS, which would fail to appease even the most blindly optimistic fan. The hiring of McLeish illustrated the contempt with which we are now regarded by those in charge and I still can't get my head around how this man is, in the loosest possible terms, 'leading' this great club.

The majority of us knew how things would play out this season; the terrible football, the inability to win games and the likelihood we would be in and around the clubs at the bottom but we were ignored.

Anybody any good at composing an articulate statement based on people's views? Anybody know others on the other villa websites?

Dear Randy,

Will trade sexual favours for sacking of McLeish.

Kind regards,

The fans.

Anybody any good at composing an articulate statement based on people's views? Anybody know others on the other villa websites?

Dear Randy,

Kind regards,

The fans.

P.S. Will also let you spaff on the moobs if he takes Grant with him.

Dear Randy,

Kind regards,

The fans.

One in the bum to make him gone?

I think a statement by the fans is a good idear but so as not to complicate matters it should be about McLeish and his management methods and his management record only.Leave Faulkner and Lerner out of it.McLeish is the biggest problem so concentrate on him alone and dont cloud the issue by bringing others into it.Lets face even if Faulkner stays we will be a lot better off with McLeish gone.

I would add one more thing to this protest to show we are serious.How about if VP was virtuall empty for the Spurs game ? what I mean is this, I know that there are a lot of supporters that will keep going to home games no matter what, and there is nothing wrong with that ( everyone should do what they think is the best for the club ) but what if JUST FOR ONE GAME no one turned up.This would show 2 things to management.1 It shows solidarity and 2 it shows we mean what we say.

So what are your thoughts on this matter ?

I think a statement by the fans is a good idear but so as not to complicate matters it should be about McLeish and his management methods and his management record only.Leave Faulkner and Lerner out of it.McLeish is the biggest problem so concentrate on him alone and dont cloud the issue by bringing others into it.Lets face even if Faulkner stays we will be a lot better off with McLeish gone.

100% agree with puss ekatt its about mcleish not the owner or chief exec

I agree it should be all about McLeish for this statement as its better to focus than just generalise on the running of the Villa which will lose the message and take focus off the short term problem.....McLeish

"McLeish out" is about the ONLY thing you could get any two Villa fans to agree on. Anything beyond that, there is a massive range of conflicting opinions.

It should address all issues. Ive already mooted on twitter that Villa fans united and Mcleish out (who is running Mcleish out day) put something together to go to Talksport.

I disagree,we should concentrate on the main issue only.

Hit them with a single bullet NOT with a shotgun ?!

Â